♡Chapter 30♡

"W-Wes" I say. "Hm." He hums into my neck as he's kissing me. "Wes. Wes" I say pushing his shoulders off of me. "Yes. Yes. What's wrong baby." He says still hovering over me, eager to continue. "Can we just cuddle tonight." I say sheepishly. "Not in the mood?" He asks, bitting his lip. I shake my head and look down. He slightly sighs. "That's okay baby." He says. I look back at him hovering over me. He leans down and softly kisses my lips. He lifts his leg from over me and lays down beside me and we face each other. I just examen his face. Looking at every detail I can make out "You alright baby?" He asks putting his hand on my cheek. I nod. I flip over and he puts his arm around my waist and presses our bodies together. I take his hand off my waist and play with his fingers. "Everleigh Thompsom. You are a very special lady. You know that?" He says and chuckles. I laugh. "I know...and that's why you love me." I say and kiss his hand. We both laugh. "Good night Ev" he whisper and squeezes me. "Good night." I whisper back.
*a few hours later*
I still haven't slept. I don't know why. Wes is fast asleep with his arms still around me. I manage to escape from his hold and turn on my dim lamp. I grab my memory journal and write what happened that night. But not much later, Wes wakes up. "Baby." He whines in a raspy voice. "Sorry." I whisper and turn off the light. "Why are you awake hm?" He asks. "I haven't slept." I whisper. He perks up. "What!?" He says in a low raspy voice. He grabs his phone and turns it on. "Dude, is 4 am. Why haven't you slept?" He asks. I shrug. He grabs my hands. "Everleigh," he says seriously. "Are you alright?" He asks. "I-... I don't know." I say honestly. He pulls me in and kisses my forehead. I flip back over and he rubs my forehead and my hair repeatedly because he knows it helps me fall asleep. "I'm here." I hear him whisper before he yawns. "I'm here." He says again before we both drift off to sleep.