♡Chapter 2♡

We get home and take his bags inside. After we're done, he immediatly grabs my hand and pulls me to the couch. He kisses me softly pushing me slowly down to the couch. He's over top of me still kissing me. He pulls off his shirt. I stop him "Wesley, wait." I say. "I want to wait." I say. I've told him this before. "Right sorry. I just... really missed you." He says. "I missed you too." I say cuping his cheek as he still lingers over top of me. I pull his face closer and kiss him again. "I love you." I say. "I love you more. I just want to make you happy." He says.

  We flip over and I lay on his bare chest. He begins stroking my hair. We sit in silence for a while. "Baby." He say. "Hmm" I say sleepily. "You know that I'm here for you right." He says. When he was gone I started to call myself fat and ugly and useless. He called me a few times a day because he was worried about me. I only cut myself one time but I vowed to never do it again because it hurt him so badly. It hurt me so badly. "I know. I'm sorry." I say. "You dont need to apologize. It's me who needs to apologize for not telling you that enough." He says. "You're so important to me and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I don't want to lose you." He says, tears forming in his eyes. I sit up and cradle his head. "Don't say that." I say, tears starting to form in my eyes. He reaches up and kisses my forehead. "I was so worried Evey." He says. I close my eyes. "I know." I say. "Let's go to the mall or something." He says. Looking down at me. "Okay. Ill go change." I say. I go upstaires to my closet.

  I pick out some yoga pants, timbs and a light pink hoodie. I walk out of the closet and look in the mirror. I start to fix my hair when Wes walks in. He wraps his arms around my waist. "Look at my beautiful princess." He says. I smile. He kisses my cheek over and over. I laugh. He tightens his grip around my waist. I turn around and jump onto him. He grabs my thighs to hold me up. I give him an escimo kiss. "Thats it! Thats all I get!" He says playfully. I put my hand on his chest. He bends over and hangs me upside down. He pulls me back up and I kiss him. He puts me down and I give him a bear hug. He pats my butt three times and turns around to get ready ♡.