♡Chapter 10♡

I get to the store and walk in. I go to the container aisle and look around for Ziplocks.

"Everleigh?" I hear a voice from behind me. I turn around and see Tina. "Oh my god hi!" I say hugging Tina. "How are you!" She asks. "Im great. Omg Ive missed you." I say. "Aww. What happend to your hand." She asks. "Oh this. I just closed it in a car door Im fine though." I say. "Well hows Wes. I haven't seen him since PressPlay." She says. "He's great. We're actually planning on going to Bora Bora in a few weeks." I say. "Ya I heard. Cody R, Dackota and I were planing on coming up with you guys." She says. "Oh my god! That would be anazing!!!" I say excitedly. I grab the ziplocks and we both go pay.

We walk out of the store, say our goodbyes and I drive home.

I open the door and walk upstairs. Wes I on his laptop with he suitcase open on the floor. "Hey." I say. Sitting on the bed. "Hi baby." He says kissing me still focused on his computer. I hand him the ziplocks. "I saw Tina in the store." I say he looks up at me. "You didnt tell me they were coming." I smile shake his leg. "Freakin Tina!" He laughs. "It was supposed to be a surprise." He pouts. I laugh and pinch his cheeks. "Good news!" I say jump up on the bed. "What what what?" He asks closing his laptop and grabbing my ankles. "I get my cast off four days before we leave!" I say. "Oh thats great!" He says pulling me down onto his lap. I giggle. He tickles me. "Stop!" I squeal with laughter. He starts laughing too. He finally stops and I look at him. I smash my lips against his and our lips move insync. He pulls me further up on his lap without breaking the kiss. We slowly start laying down. He pulls off his shirt and I dont stop him.

*45 mins later*

We're laying under the sheets and Wes is playing with my hair. I shut my eyes. He draws a line down my nose with his finger and plays with my lip. I smile and sit up. I turn away from him and put on one of his t-shirts. I go to the washroom and clean myself up. "Evey." He says. "Mhm." I answer. "Im so pumped." He says laying on his back and putting his hands behind his head. "For what?" I ask grabbing my legging."Bora Bora." He says. "Me too." I say. Someone knocks at the door. I look at Wes. "Expecting anyone?" I ask. He shakes his head. I walk downstairs and open the door. It's my ex Jake. I broke up with him a few years ago before I met Wes. "W-what are you doing here." I ask. "I want to see how youre doing." He says. I hear Wesley get up. "Why. Youre not my boyfriend. We're not even friends." I snap. "Baby," he says grabbing my waist. "Stop!" I say trying to push him off. He keeps pulling me in. I hit his chest. "Hey!" Wesley says pushing him off. "Who's this." Jake asks looking at me. "Im her boyfriend! Who are you!" Wesley says. "Hey chill man." Jake says putting his hands up and backing away. Wesley clenches his jaw and walks past me inside. "Wesley." I say. "Don't!" He yells. "Wes." I say running upstairs behind him. He goes in our room and locks the door. "Wes!" I say banging on the door. "What do you want!" He spits. "Just let me explain." I say. He scoffs. "We broke up long before we started dating Wes. I love you not him." I say. He opens the door. "Then why was he here Everleigh. He obviously still loves you." He says. "But thay dosen't matter because I love you Wesley." I shake my head. He hugs me. "I worry Evey. I dont want anyone taking you from me." He says. "Im yours. Really." I say. He kisses my forehead. "Im yours." I say.

                              ● ● ●