♡Chapter 25♡

Wes jumps inside and closes the window. I begin to walk to the bathroom but he grabs my wrist. "Wait." He says stopping me. "What." I say rubbing my eye. "Are you alright now?" He asks cupping my cheeks and squishing my face. I cross my eyes and raise my eyebrows. "I take that as a yes." He laughs. I nod. "Okay." He says and kisses my forehead. I go in the bathroom and get ready. I wash my face and look in the mirror as the water glides down my face. I grab a towl and dry my face. I look at myself. My eyes begin to water. I hate it. What I see. I put my hands on my face, trying desperatly to fix it. But it stays the same. Tears fill my eyes untill all I see is blur. I begin to breathe heavily. I put my hands in my hair and pace the bathroom. Im having a panic attack. They happen once in a while at the strangest times. I could be having the best night of my life one moment, abd it all goes to shit the next. I sit on the floor and put my head between my knees and rock back and forth. My head begins to hurt and i start tapping my toes on the floor as I rock. I hear the front door open. It closes after about 30 seconds. Then once more time. Open. Close. I figure everyone left to go live their own lives. I continue to sit on the bathroom floor.

  I scratch up and down my thighs until they turn red. My face is covered in tears. I hit my head against the cupbord behind me. "Everleigh." I hear Wes call up. "Y-yes." I whisper inaudibly. "Ev." Wes calls up again. I hear him coming up the stairs. I quickly reach up and lock the door. "Ev?" He says as he walks into the room. I guess he can hear me, cause he walks over to the bathroom door. He knocks. I dont reply. He trys to turn the door knob. "Everleigh!" He says banging on the door. "What?" I say with a scratchy voice. "Baby. Open the door." He says calmly but i can hear the worry in his voice. "No." I say. "I dont want you to see." I say. He bangs on the door. "Ev. Open the door!" He says. I begin to cry again. I can hear him slide down the door to look under. "Everleigh. Everyone is gone. Its just me. O-open the door." Wes says becoming defeated. "I cant." I say weakly. "Why not baby. Tell me whats wrong." He says, stumbling on his words. "I cant breathe Wes." I say out of breath. "Baby, im here, im here! Let me help you...please." he says trying desperatly not to let his mind wonder too far. "I feel like im constantly being dragged under. I-i cant do it anymore. I cant live like this." I say. I can hear Wes panic. "Everleigh open the door!" He says standing up. "Everleigh!" He says beginning to whimper. He jiggles the door nob again. He hits the door. "Everleigh please! Dont do something stupid!" He says, a mess. I cant stand to hear him like that. I cant do that to him. I reach up and slowly reach up and unlock the door. He scrambles to open the door, but when he grabs hold of the door nob, he opens it slowly. His hair and face are a mess. His eyes and red with tears spilling out of them. I just stare blankly at him. He starts to cry. He sits on the floor and scoops me up. He places my head on his chest and puts his head on my head. He puts one hand on my head and one around my back and plus me as close i he can to him. Tears are still streaming down my face. He rocks us back and forth slowly and whispers. "Shhh" in my ear.

  We finally manage to calm down. "Ev. Youre okay now. Youre fine. If you wanna talk about it, im here to listen" he says strocking his hand through my hair. I look up at him. "I-i just, feel like im drowning." I begin as he strokes the hair from my hairline up towardards my bun. He nods. "Whatever i do, I feel like ill be stressed." I say. "I just fear that one day i'll he pulled down so far that i wont be able to come back up." I stars at him. "Ill always be here to pull you back up." He whispers. He nod and i nod back. He kisses my forehead. He turns his head and see's my scratched thighs. He softly places his finger on it and rubs it lovingly. He places his cold hand on my thigh over the swollen scratches and I wrap my arms around his neck and put my chin on his shoulder. He rubs my thigh until it is no longer swollen.