♡Chapter20♡

We walk into hot topic and I go to look at the chockers. I try a couple on until I find this really cool lace one. I put it on and look in the mirror. As Im trying to ajust it, Wes comes behind me and creeps his arms around my waste. "Hi." I say smiling, still trying to ajust it. He picks me up "Wes!" I shreak while smiling. He walks me over to the sweatshirts. "There! Buy your own so you don't have to wear mine!" He says jokingly. "But yours are warm and they smell like you." I say blushing. He puts his hands on my cheeks. "Fine. But only cause youre cute." He says poking my nose. I take the chocker off.

  I walk to the cashier with my many items and pay. "$22.50" the almost fully tattooed man with huge gages says. Wes steps beside me and puts down a 20 and a 5 dollar bill. "Wes you don't have to-" he cuts me off as he puts his finger on my lip. "Shh" he laughs. He puts down the bills and
"mysteriously" walks away like the goof he is. I laughs to myself. The man takes the the money and gives me the change. He puts my stuff in a bag. "Keep him. Hes a good one" the man laughs. "I will." I say and wink. We both laugh.

  I walk over to Wes to give him the change. I see him dancing in the midle of the store. I cross my arms and try to hold a straight face but I can't. I start laughing as he shimmy's over to me. "Stop." I say hittimg his arm. He squishes my cheeks and bats his eyelashes. A few seconds later. He skips out of the store like a five year old and I follow behind.

  "Let's go to Zumiez." Wes says as we leave the store. We all start walking towords the end of the block (A/N or hall or whatever). "Carry me." I say putting my arms in the air. Wes rolls his eyes. "Fine. Tina hold my bag." He says giving her his backpack. She puts it on and he crouches down so I can jump on his back. I jump on and wrap my arms around his neck. He jumps to give me a boost and we start walking. "You ok?" He asks. "Yup." I answer. "Alriiiigghhtt." He says and we start walking to Zumiez.
-
A/N requests suggestions? Comment or message them to me ♡