♡Chapter17♡

We get to the train station and Wes parks. We all get out of the car and walk onto the sidewalk. We see Dakota sitting on a bench just inside the door. Wes opens the door and we walk in. "Hey." Dakota says as he stands up. I go and hug him. "Hi" I say in return. We walk up the the counter and get our train tickets. We walk downstairs and outside to the platform and sit on the bench. I pull out my phone and my Twitter is blowing up. I furrow my eyebrows. "What?" Wes Tina asks looking over at me. Enya looks at my phone. I click my notifications. Wes had tweeted a picture of me cuddled up to him captioned: "She is my everything♡ I would be no where without her. . . love of my life @everleigh.t 🔐. I smile at my phone. I look over at Wes in deep conversation with Dakota. I just smile at him. "Ooooo." Enya says poking my side. "I wish I had a bf." Tina sighs.

  The train comes. And the doors open. Tina, Enya and Dakota get on infont of us. I grab Wes' hand and guide him through the crowd. We all find seats and sit. Wes and I sit together and Enya Tina and Dakota sit across from us. Wes pulls out his phone and I put my head on his shoulder. I look up at him and he looks at me. "Hi beautiful." He says. "Shut up." I laugh. Hitting his arm. "What. Youre beautiful." He says tickleing me. I laugh and he stops. I shake my head - as my smike fades away. I start to think badly of myself again but he snaps me out of it. "Everleigh." He says. I see him looking at me from the corner of my eye. I turn my head and he puts a hand on my cheek. "Youre beautiful you know that right." He says in a serious tone. I nod my head sheepishly to satisfy him. He rubs me cheek with his thumb and looks at my lips. He places his softly on mine. We pull away and I put my forehead on his shoulder and ge squeezes my hair. He sighs.

{Wes' P.O.V}
I close my eyes and sigh. If only she knew. If only sge knew how amazing she is. I pull her onto my lap and she curls up in a ball. She lifts up my hand and plays with my finger. She runs her finger over my tattoos. She rubs her finger across the word 'free' and looks up at me. I smile at her. She sits up. She stays sitting on my lap and I look up at her. I put my hands on her thigh. "Are you truely happy?" She asks me with a look of mismerization on her face. "I truely am." I say -honestly. "Good." She says nodding her head. She sits back in her seat and puts her head on my shoulder. "So it is possible." She mumbles
-
-
A/N: suggestions? requests?