♡Chapter 29♡

*A few hours later*
Wes and I get out of the water and dry ourselves off. "Damn im hungry." I say. Okay we'll got to McDonalds on the way home." Wes says, shivering and wrapping a towel around me. "Aww are you cooolldd." I say in a baby voice to Wes. "Ya, the sun went down quicker than i expected." He says rubbing his arms with all efforts to warm himself up. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his torso. He wraps his arms tightly around me. "Thank you Wes. For brining me here." I say again. "Of course Ev. Anything to make your day less shitty." He laughs. I run over the to car and throw Wes one of his hoodies. I grab another on with the Toronto Maple Leaves on it and put it on. We get in the car and start to drive home.

*5 minutes away for home*
We stop at McDonalds in the drive through. Wes tells the lady our regular orders and we wait to get to the window. "So." Wes say putting his hand on my leg. "Mhm." I say resting my head on my hand and my arm on the seat devider. "Whats been on your mind lately." He asks. "A lot." I say. "Not even gonna lie, its a lot of scary shit" i say looking down. He puts a hand on my cheek. "I know baby. But im here to make you forget all that." He says. He leans in and i peck his lips. We get to the window, get our food and go home.

*at home*
We pull up and both already finished our food. "You take your shower upstairs and ill take mine downstairs." Wes says as we walk into the house. I run upstairs and into the bathroom. I take off my bathing suit and get in the shower. Swiming always makes me feel gross. I wash up really well and get out of the shower. I put back on only the hoodie, but its long enough to cover everything. I start combing my hair, when Wes walks in. He smiles at me in the mirror. I look at him "what?" I laugh. "Youre so cuuute." Wes says wrapping his arms around my torso. I turn and face him and put a hand on his chest. "Kiss me." He whispers. I lean in and hover infront of his face to tease him. "Dont you do that to me." He smiles and kisses me. He starts kissing me really passionetly. He pulls to the bed and we get in. He kisses my neck and i wrap my legs around his waist. He pulls me closer to his hips and i put my fingers in his hair. All my thoughts seem to disappear.