♡Chapter 8♡

We get to Best Buy and we walk in. "Im gonna go look at some desktops for the desk okay?" He says poiting to the computers. "Ya,ya. Go ahead." I say. "Im gonna be looking at some polaroide cameras." I say. "Alright." He says letting go of my hand. I walk over to the cameras. I look at some colorful one's and some older style ones. I can't decide which one to get so I decide to find Wes and ask for his opinion.

  I look around for a while and finally find him. He's talking to this tall beautiful worker lady. It's not like 'where do I find this' kind of talks. It's a 'youre really hot. I want you' kinda talk. "Hey Wes?" I say as I aproch him as he's talking. "One second." He says sticking out his finger and not breaking eye contact with her. "Wes!" I say a bit louder. "One second!" He says a bit more sturn and annoyed, turning around for a split second before going back into his conversation. He acts like I'm not even there.

  I just stand there in shock for a few seconds before leaving the store. I feel tears building up in my eyes. I get in the car and pull out my phone. I go to contacts and click 'Wessy💖'. "Im going home. Take an Uber." I text. I turn off my phone and start the car.

*At home*

I pull out my phone snd check my messages. He read it. I grab a ben & jerry ice cream and my laptop an go to my room. I change into sweat pants and a sweat shirt and watch youtube videos in my bed.

  I watch for a while before i hear the front door open. I hear foot steps running up the stairs. "What the hell!" Wes says walking in. I look up at him. "What do you want." I say. "You just left me at the store you dick." He says. "Oh Im the dick!? Youre the one brushing me off and pretend that I wasnt even there just to talk to some other girl!" I say. "Why does it matter if I was talking to someone else. Youre still my girlfriend." He says. "Because," I say with tears forming in my eyes. "she's way prettier than me and way nicer then me and way skinnier than me. And I saw the way you were looking at her." I say defeated. "Evey. I love you and only you, ok? I would never do anything to hurt you." He says sitting on the bed across from me. "I know." I say putting my head down. "Im so sorry Everleigh." He says. I hug him. "I'm sorry too." I say. "Hey." He says as I let go. "I made a stop on the way home to pick something up." He says. "What?" I ask. He smiles and pulls out two plane tickets. I put my hands over my mouth. "You didn't!" I say in awe. He nods. "We're going to Bora Bora in 25 days." He says grinning from ear to ear. I hug in tightly.
                               ● ● ●