♡Chapter 9♡

I go to the bathroom and fix my face and wavy dirty blonde hair. I straighten it and put it in a high ponytail. I reaply my makeup and try to look decent. I turn of the light and walk out. I walk downstairs and Wes is walking out of the basement with two suitcases. "Whare are you going?" He asks turning off the basment light. "To the hospital to get my hand fixed. How long are we going to Bora for?" I ask "2 weeks." He says. He kisses me and begins to walk upstairs with the suitcases. "Good luck. Oh, and call me when youre leaving from the hospital." He says walking upstairs. "Ok. Bye babe!" I say and shut the door. I walk to my car and start it up. Wes comes running out so I roll down my window. "Whats up?" I ask. "Can you pick up some big ziplock bags on youre way home, if its not too much trouble." He asks "Ya sure." I say messing up his hair. "Thank you." He says poking my nose. He runs back Inside and I drive off.

I get to the hospital and wait for my name to be called. "Mrs. Everleigh Thompson." A nurse says. I stand up and follow her. I sit in a room where the dorctor is already waiting. "So how's your finger doing." He asks. "Well they still hurt alot and I can't really do anything with them." I say. "So you have two options. You can get a normal cast which will just help it heal up. Or you can get a watrproof one so you can take showers and all that jazz but it will cost a few hundred more." He says "how long will I have it on for?" I ask. "Well with your injury, you should only need it for about 3 weeks." He says. Perfect! Right before we leave for Bora Bora. "Ill take the waterproof one." I say. "Alright! What color whould you like sweety?" He asks. "Could I get just black please." I say. "Of course." He says. I go through a minor surgery to put the bolts in and I get my cast on. "Great. We'll see you in a few weeks." The doctor says and smiles. "Thank you!" I say as I walk out. It's about 5 o'clock so I call Wes. He picks up immediatly. "Hi baby. How did it go." He says. "It went great. I got a waterproof cast." I say. "Oh nice." He says. "Im going to pick up the ziplocks now." I say. "Ok. Are you sure youre ok to do that." He asks. "Ya Im fine. Ill see you soon." I say. "Ok. Love you." He says. "Love you too. Bye." I say hanging up the phone. I start the car and drive off.
                              ● ● ●