♡Chapter 7♡

Wes grabs his Mac book and I grab my phone. He grabs his cute lil reading glasses and puts them on. I begin to reply to comments on my recent pic of Wes and I. Wes looks at hotels in Bora Bora. "Oooo. Look at this one." He says pointing to a beautiful hotel on the beach. "Cute!!" I say. He adds it to his suggestions and keeps scrolling. We continue for about half an hour.

"Im going to Best Buy today. Wanna come?" I ask Wesley beginning to get out of bed. "Not really." He says. "Pleaasse Wessy!" I say jumping on him. He groans. I stick out my bottom lip. "Please." I say again. "Ugh. Fine." He says. "Yay" I say jumping off him. He closes his laptop. "Wait!" He says. I turn around. "Give me a hug." He says opening his arms. I go to Wes and straddle his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me in by to waist so our bodies are touching. He wraps his arms tightly around my torso and I burry my face in his neck. "I love you." He says. I sit up and squish his cheeks. I kiss his fishy lips and he smiles. "I love you too." I say jumping off. "Hey. Be carful of your finger with all that jumping around." He says. I walk into my closet and pick out some ripped boyfriend jeans and a tight tank top. I come out of the closet and Wes is already in the bathroom. I walk to the huge stario in out room and turn on Mercy by Shawn Mendes. I walk into the bathroom and start brushing my hair while Wesley brushes his teeth. We both start dancing a bit and humming until the corus comes. "Would you please have mercy on me." Be both belt. "Take it easy on my heart!" We sing together until the end of the song. Work comes on and I go behind Wes. "Work, work, work, work, work, work!" I sing. I pretend to grind on him. "Stop." He laughs tickling me.

I finish in the bathroom and walk out. I grab my phone and keys and sit on the couch as Wesley gets dressed. "Babe!" He yells down the stairs. "Ya!" I answer. "Where is my black Adidas shirt!" He asks. "In the dryer." I yell. Wesley comes down the stairs shirtless and goes to the laundry room. He walks out. "Whatcha doin'?" He asks while he puts on his shirt. "Waiting for you. Lets go." I say getting up. He walks out the door and I lock it. We get in the car and I drive off.
● ● ●