♡Chapter 28♡

*few days later*
{Everleigh's P.O.V}
Its 1:00 p.m. Im lying in my bed listenning to my tøp vinyl and reading. Wes comes in the room and lays down stomach first beside me on the bed. He hugs onto my thigh and kisses it. I put my fingers in his hair while still trying to concentrate on my book. "You okay?" Wes asks, kissing my thigh again but this time for a little longer. I look at him and sigh. "Could be better." I say truthfully, fake smiling. He rubs my thigh with his thumb and wraps him arm tighter around it. "Were going somewhere today. Youve been sitting here all day." He says, getting up. "Do we have to??" I say closing my book. "Mhm." He says. He grabs my ankles and pulls me to the end of the bed. "Now to get ready. No makeup." He says. I get up "no makeup!? Whyyyyy" i complain. He grabs my hands. "Trust me you'll regret it if you do" he laughs and kisses my forehead. "Im trusting you Tucker." I say. I run into the bathroom to get dressed and i look at my wrist. Its healing well. I take a deep breath trying not to think back on it, and continue getting ready. I wash my face, brush my teeth, do my hair and sneak on a little face powder. I go back out and Wes isnt there. I hear the front door open. "Babe ill be in the car." He calls up. I grab my phone and keys and run downstairs. I walk outside and lock the door. I see Wes' jeep in the drivway and hop in. There is a beach bag and towels. I look at Wes and hes smiling. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Youll see" he says and winks. We start driving.

*20 minutes later*
We've been driving for a bit in the middle of nowhere till we finally get somewhere. We park the car and hop out. Its a little closed off private beach area. "Now change i wont look." Wes says covering his eyes and handing me my bikini. I roll my eyes and take it from him. I hop it in the back seat and beging changing. I see him peek. "Hey!" I laugh covering myself. He laughs "Sorryyyyyy" he says covering his eyes. I finish changing and hop back in the front seat. We both get out of the car and Wes takes off his shirt. I walk closer to him slowly. "Weeees" i say. "Mhmmmm" he says reaching out to grab my waist. "Race you!" I yell and run to the water. "Nooo." He says coming after me. He catches up to me and picks me up. He runs into the water with me and throws me in. I push him it. He comes up and flips his hair. My hair is still in my face. "Baby" he laughs. He uses his thumbs to get the hair out of my face and i laugh. He picks my up and lifts me over his head. "No no no!" I laugh hitting his arm. He throws me in. I come back up and pretend to be mad. I cross my arms and turn away. "Babyyy." He says coming towards me. He grabs my waist from behind and hugs me. "You love me." He says. "Think again, bitch." I say trying not to laugh. "Hey!" He laughs splashing me. He attacks me with kisses until i start to laugh. "Seeee. You love me." He smiles. I roll my eyes "whateveeerrr" i say. He laughs and pulls me closer. He kisses my lips. "Wes." I say sheepishly. "Hm." He hums in response. "Thank you for brining me here. It makes me forget about everything else." I say. "Of course babe. I love yoooouuu." He says. I laugh and we continue goofing off.
Sorry i havent updated in a while, ive been busy. Gonna be posting another chapter (short) tonight so stay tuned♡