water

Jimin adjusted his shoe, sighing as he watched people desperately grind against each other, sweat forming sadly on their bodies.

He pressed his body against the bar, feeling himself get sick as he swallowed a shot. "Fuck.." He whined, holding his stomach as he waved for a bartender.

He jumped at a pair of his hands on his bare shoulders, not even noticing his low the straps of his tank top hung. Jimin turned, frowning as his gaze met two other men.

"Hi, sweetheart." The pale one spoke, his smile gummy and almost perfectly round. "Need some company?" The man snickered, grasping the man who stood beside him.

"Sorry..I'm not looking for anyone to date, so.." Jimin coughed, nervously watching as the two shuffled from side to side in their standing position.

Jimin was taken back, both of the men starting to laugh. "Honey, we are here to pick you up, damn. We're already dating, you just seem lonely.." The other male spoke, his nose scrunched with his bright smile.

Jimin smiled, standing to his feet. He winced at the slight pain in his stomach, but ignored it. "Okay, so what's up?" Jimin smiled, looking up at the taller of the three. He wasn't extremely tall, but he was taller than Jimin and the other man.

"Introductions?" The raven haired male looked at the other male, resulting in a violent nod. "Okay! I'm Min Yoongi! This is my boyfriend, Hobi, but his name is Jung Hoseok!" Yoongi chuckled, punching Hoseok's side gently.

Jimin smiled and laughed along, his face red from how hot the club was. "I'm Park Jimin, and extremely thirsty, where the fuck is the water in this joint?" Jimin groaned, wiping his forehead as the two other men smiled at him.

"Follow me, love." Hoseok smiled, clenching Jimin's baggy sweatshirt, dragging him along. Jimin follow mindlessly,  his drinks faintly taking over his mind.

"What about Yoongi?" Jimin asked, his voice nervous. Hoseok turned back and looked him in the eye, a tough expression on his, normally soft, face.

"I'm taking you to a colder place, and Yoongi is getting you some water. You seem too hot in this place.." Hoseok childishly frowned, smirking as Jimin nodded.

And Hoseok was right, where they were was cold. Colder than where they were, which was in the club. They were now in the alley, and it was deserted.

"Better? You seem to be hot still, I hope Yoongi hurries with that drink..." Hoseok whined, rubbing Jimin's sweaty face with his sleeve.

Jimin jumped at the sound behind him, the sound of a door being slammed shut. "I'm here~" Yoongi chuckled, slugging over to Hoseok.

"Thank god, look how much this poor baby is.." Hoseok whined, grabbing the water from Yoongi. He pressed it to Jimin's lips, tapping on Jimin's chin. "Open up, and drink.."

Jimin did so, opening his mouth. The water flowed into his mouth and he happily swallowed, his red cheeks turning pale quickly.

"He's so thristy, look at him, Hobi.." Yoongi chuckled, pinching Jimin's cheek. It hurt, but Jimin didn't have the heart to tell Yoongi, or stop gulping the water.

As the last drops fell into his mouth, Jimin noticed the water was salty. He didn't taste normal, but that might of just been his recent drinks wearing on the water.