"Let's go!" She ordered.

"Okay, all right, look." Dean muttered, annoyed but complied. You all showed your clean necks, "Huh? See?"

"Good." She put down the shot gun and you all took a breath, "Let's see those IDs."

"Yeah." You muttered, searching in your jacket pockets for the ID Dean made you a while ago for emergencies like this. You showed your ID's and she accepted it with very little thought.

"Whoa. All right, take -- take it easy, okay?" Dean noticed something you guys hadn't, the deputy had a giant gash across her stomach, "Bad guys?"

"Rebar. I sought cover. I fell." She explained it, holding her stomach together.

"Okay." Sam took the reigns. "Why don't you tell us what happened here?"

"911 reported a family in distress. I arrived to find several hostiles attacking said family." You watched as she remembered it, breathing in and out deeply and feeling each breath strained by the years of therapy to follow, "Oh, God, it was horrible."

"How long you been on the job, deputy?" Dean asked.

"Uh... Okay, three weeks." She admitted, still trying to mask her pain.

"Okay, ah. I'm Dean. This is Sam, and (Y/N)." Dean panicked to introduce you, judging by his tone you took control with a much softer voice.

"I'm Jenna." She finally put the shotgun all the way down. Feeling secure.

"Just breathe. Okay? Speak plain. What happened?" You asked.

"They killed them all." Jenna reported.

"Who?" You asked her, putting a hand on her shoulder. Her skin was solid.

"Road crew. It was -- they were like rabid dogs. I fired off a warning, but they didn't stop. They-" Jenna began reliving. You closed your eyes as she talked and saw it the way she replayed if in her head. You could see it.

"You killed all these?" Dean asked.

"I knew some of the boys, but they didn't look -- something was wrong. They were-" Jenna couldn't explain it.

"They're not human." Sam suggested, and she nodded. Barely believing it, had she not seen it play out in front of her she never would've thought it.

"Hey, look, I can stitch that up, but, uh, it's gonna be ugly." Dean offered, "You got a hospital around here?"

"Up the road." She said.

"All right. Here we go." Sam helped her walk to the car. You grabbed Dean by the shoulder and held him back a bit.

"I can fix her right now." You offered, wanting to practice more.

"And risk exposing who you are? No thanks. We'll give her the human treatment, miracles are a very, very, very last minute resort." Dean denied you the pleasure.

"Dean, I'm not going to get better if I don't practice.-" You complained. You don't even know why you asked for permission over you'd own powers.

"The whole point of you not being whisked away by Heaven, is to keep you away from anyone from Heaven or Hell seeing you." Dean explained, whisper shouting. Sam and Jenna waiting for you both in the car but he was getting antsy.

"Well, what if I can't control it and I just suddenly pop a whiskey out of my asshole?" You made up something to impress upon what you had no idea.

"You can do that?" Dean was amused with the thought. You hated that he did this, although you walked right into that one.

"That's not the point, Dean. I'm trying to stay normal and do things on my own, the way I always have, but I don't know what I'm capable of unless I practice."  You begged him. You weren't even asking for his permission. You were letting him know but he stopped you. And it disgusted you he thought you needed his permission.

"And practicing on Jenna? That's going to help what exactly? What if you don't do the right thing? Thats a person, (Y/N). You don't know how to bring her back. And even if you could, that puts Reapers on your ass and guess who Reapers work for? Heaven. Who what? Want you burned at the stake? And I don't mean metaphorically. And who doesn't want that to happen? Me. So let's just get in the-"  Dean rambled, you couldn't even stop him because he was right. And that was your least favorite thing. When he was actually right.

"Guys, can we please go?" Sam finally stepped out of the car. Jenna was in the back seat, keeled over. "I'll let you guys bicker as much as you want the moment we save this girl."

"Of course, Sam." You said, faking a cheesy smile, to quickly get out of being wrong and losing this fight. You looked back at Dean in an annoyed attempt at getting his attention to your butt, let him see what he's not getting soon by swaying your hips to the car.

You only knew you succeeded when you heard the, lip biting, small, disappointed groan of "Damn it."