Chapter 26- Corby/Corisk

Magsimula sa umpisa

      "Cory are you alright?" Asked Jess, as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

      He jumped at the sound of her voice. He gently replied, "Yes. I am ready to tell Shelby how I feel. I am really nervous though."

      "Don't be nervous. The worst she cam possibly do is reject you." Said Jess, patting Cory on the back.

      Cory shouted, "That is what I am worried about. What if she doesn't feel the same way?"

      "Hey it's okay. What if she feels the same way? She could like you," said Jess, smiling a little.

      He sighed and replied quietly, "And if she doesn't?"

      This suddenly reminded her of her problem with Max. Jess wants to tell him how she feels, but she is scared of rejection. This is probably how Cory is feeling right now. He is scared of rejection, just like Jess is right now.

      "Cory, I am having the same problem with Max. I like him, but I am scared to tell him how I truly feel. I am scared of rejection, just like you are. But it is going to be okay. Like I said, the worst thing she could do is reject you." Said Jess, looking at Cory in the eyes.

      He smiled down at her, "Thanks Jess. And you are right. The worst thing she can do is say she doesn't feel the same way."

      "And remember, there are seven billion people in the world. At least one is bound to like you for who you are," replied Jess.

      He smiled and laughed. "You are right. There is still one problem."

      "What?"

      Cory sighed and said, "How do I tell her?"

      Jess thought for a moment and suggested, "Tell her after lunch. Don't tell her by note, because girls don't like that. Tell her face to face, that will show you really like her."

      "Okay. Thank you. I am still scared of rejection though..." whispered Cory, sadly.

      "Cory, it's going to be fine. Just tell her. You never know what is going to happen next." Said Jess.

      "I got her the chocolates, and I am going to ask her if she wants to go with me to Olive Garden!" Shouted Cory.

      Jess smiled and replied, "Aww, my OTP is going to happen!"

      That's when the rest of her friends came to the table. They all sat down next to them. Cory blushed slightly when he saw Shelby.

      The table felt weird without Max. It felt almost slightly empty.

      Jess didn't say anything at all once everyone was there. All she could think about was Max.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Sooner or later, lunch ended. Which meant Cory was about to tell Shelby how he felt! Jess was so excited.

      They all left the lunch table and went out into the hallway, to there lockers. Jess and Shelby walked side by side, to their lockers. Since their lockers were right next to each other.

      Once they got there, they put there books in there locker, and got what they needed.

      Jess saw Cory by his locker, a couple feet away from them. He held to box of chocolates, shaking a little.

      He started to walk toward Shelby. He was sweating and still shaking. He was really, really nervous.

      Shelby didn't notice Cory was there, until he was right in front of her. Shelby smiled at him brightly.

      "Hey Cory! What are you doing here? And why do you have a box of chocolates in your hands?" Asked Shelby confused.

      Cory studdered, "I-I-I... Um, I... well..." He was so nervous!

      "Cory, are you okay? Is there something going on?" Asked Shelby. Jess just stood there, squealing.

      He took a deep breath and said, "These are for you. I got them, because I wanted to tell you something. That I really like you. A lot."

      Everyone in the hallway stoped and gasped in awe. It was so cute how Cory just confessed to Shelby!

      "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me this Saturday, to Olive Garden," said Cory. Everyone still gasped in awe. It was so cute.

      Shelby was shocked. She just stood there, silent. She couldn't make out a word. She was so shocked!

      Until she said, "Cory, I really like you too! I would love to go on a date with you!"

      Everyone once more, gasped in awe. That's when Jess shouted...

      "OMG CORBY IS REAL!!! MY OTP IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Corby/Corisk is real. It is so real.

      So Shelby and Cory are going on a date!! This is so excited. And sorry to say, but no I am not making a chapter on their date.

      But take my advice on what I wrote...

      There is a 7 billion people in this world. One is bound to like you.

     I recently got rejected. I will admit, it hurt me a lot. But I am doing better.

     Love is out there, you just got to wait.

      :')

      - Luna 🌙❤

(P.S. First one to guess it was animallover359 from yesterday's little contest. It was theodd1sout aka James!)

Here is a mini contest. Guess what YouTube said this...

'Don't wait for the world to be ready'