BONUS: TAEGI

I wanted to write this before finishing the book but knew people didn't really come for taegi but jikook, so I ended up deciding against it. Though since angstlover21 requested so kindly, I finally wrote it. (This happened around the time when Jungkook was proposing to Jimin at the ball.)

Hope you guys enjoy!

***

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Taehyung yelled, frustrated as Yoongi held his wrist and dragged him outside the mansion towards the maze-like garden of dead trees and biting snow.

Taehyung thought it antagonizing how beautiful and warm it is inside the walls compared to the cold of winter the outside brought them. Still, whatever curse words he spat, the elder refused to speak nor look at him. He continued to stomp on the snow, his back turned on Taehyung who was starting to feel slightly uncomfortable by the contact. Or was it really discomfort? When his heart was hammering in chest, tears almost brimming in eyes, fingers desperate to be let go ofㅡjust to touch on its ownㅡand thoughts scattered in his brain as he tried to make sense of everything that was happening?

Taehyung wanted to say something.

No. He needed to say something.

If he had kept his mouth shut just as he tried so hard with his heart, he would've let the thoughts swarm his brain even more. He would've admitted to himself that, yes, he loved the freezing hand of Min Yoongi and its tight grip around his wrist. He would've been awaken by the truth that he has awaited this for a long time.

And so he did what he does best; lie.

"Let me go! I don't want to be here! It's fucking cold, you asshole! You could at least have let me wear a coat or someㅡ"

To Taehyung's surprise, Yoongi let him go and turned around to face him. Then he started taking his own tux off himself and putting it on Taehyung.

"Whaㅡ"

"ㅡWill you shut up now?"

Taehyung couldn't help but feel his cheeks heat up. The warmth finally there yet again. As if it was not enough, Yoongi rubbed his own hands together only to wrap them around Taehyung's as he blew air on both their hands.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Taehyung stuttered, staring at Yoongi as he continued giving him the warmth he needed.

However, his eyes immediately drifted away as soon as the elder stared back at him. He refused to admit whyㅡeven to himself. He refused to admit that to him, Yoongi's eyes looked like endless waves of ocean filled them, yet to others, his eyes were nothing but normal, blackish brown. And he loved this about the latter. He loved that no matter how close they already were, Min Yoongi will always and forever be a living mystery.

"Why are you doing this?" Taehyung asked.

"Why won't I be doing this?" Yoongi responded and stopped giving him the warmth of his breath, but kept his hands around his.

"I don't understand..."

"You do. I know you do. Taehyung, it's been a long time since I've told anyone how I truly feel. So don't make this hard on me."