【 EDITED 】 Forty-One

[Edited: May 27, 2018]

***

[A/N: i have only two things to say; DON'T read this if you're in public & MATURED CONTENT is obviously here.]

***

"Beautiful But Blue"

Author's POV

"I love you," Jungkook repeated over and over again as if his man didn't hear him at all. "I love you. I love you. I love you." Jimin then started to tear up again as Jungkook kissed his forehead. "I don't care what you did. I know you'd never hurt anyone for no reason. You have a kind heart and that's why I love you, Jimin. You always care more about other people than yourself. Sometimes, it does annoy me how much you care about them, but I get that it's just who you are. And I love you and accept you like that. Jimin... No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you. I promise that. And I'll never get tired of telling you this: I love you."

Jimin finally broke into tears. Jungkook shushed him as he wiped his tears away.

"You're even beautiful when you cry. Have I ever told you that?"

Jimin shook his head.

"Well, now you know," Jungkook chuckled and stared at his man for a few more seconds before kissing him on the lips again. This time, the kiss lasted longer and the two went even farther. They never separated from each other as they went to the backseat of the car, lips never leaving each other. Jimin was on the seat as Jungkook hovered all over him. The younger's right hand started to roam around his chest underneath the bloody, black long-sleeved shirt, as his other hand tugged Jimin's hair. Jungkook started playing with Jimin's left nipple, twirling and pinching it. He then bit his hyung's right ear, earning a loud groan from Jimin that sent goosebumps to Jungkook and made something down there pretty excited too.

Both of them, actually.

Jungkook licked Jimin's earlobe and pinched his nipple even harder. His tug on his hair also getting tigher.

"Jungkook...", Jimin moaned in his sweetly angelic and innocent voice.

The younger stopped licking and looked at his hyung's face whose eyebrows were furrowed, his eyes were closed, his cheeks were flushed a deep red and his lips swollen due to Jungkook's kisses, making them more plumped than the usual. But what made Jungkook even hard is that Jimin was breathing so heavily.

'God, I swear even his breathing is so fucking sexy. Shit.'

Jungkook suddenly snapped out his dirty thoughts when Jimin opened his eyes and his face flushed even harder. Jimin looked at Jungkook in surprise and just then did the younger realize he said it out loud.

"Oh, shit. Was I thinkin' out loud?" Jungkook chuckled in embarrassment. 

"Uhmm...", Jimin bit his lip nervously, not knowing if he should say the truth or not, because Jungkook was pretty damn humiliated that he was basically fangirling over his own boyfriend right in front of him.

But that lip-bite just made Jungkook even hornier and he couldn't take it anymore. He removed Jimin's shirt as fast as he could.

And when he finally did, he stopped moving. It's as if he was stuck right there, greatly astounded by what he was seeing.

Jimin's body was full of his own cuts and bruises he made, a lot bigger than those on his face caused by his father. They were everywhere on his skin. And Jimin was ashamed of them.