【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Three

[Edited: November 11, 2018]

***

[A/N: eight exams in a row and i feel dead. anyway, sorry for the late updates. though on this one, you finally get what y'all want ;)]

***

"Feel"

Author's POV

Jimin wasn't expecting Jungkook to push him and pin him to the wall as soon as Jimin finished taking a shower. He sure as hell did not expect to be given a rough kiss and palmed through his jeans and feel the younger's breath in his ears as he whispered dirty, little things.

"Hard for me already, Jimin-hyung? Hm? What do you want, hyung? Tell me what you want. Fucking beg for it."

Jimin couldn't help the lewd sounds from coming out of his mouth. His breath getting heavier and heavier by the second. Jolts of excitement flowing through his veins as the younger hurriedly opened his belt and pulled his cock out, pumped it like it's exactly what he lives for. Jimin shut his eyes, completely taken away by the moment.

Curses of pleasure were thrown here and there.

"Look, look at me, hyung. Look at me." Dominance like venom spilling out of Jungkook's tongue, voice rough and heavy, making Jimin shiver and his dick perk up. And his eyes, oh, his doe eyes were long gone. They were replaced by dark pools of lust.

"Fuck," the younger cursed. "You're so beautiful like this, hyung. So wrecked. Such a slut."

And Jimin doesn't know what happened after that. Well, he does, but not how. It all just happened so fast. Next thing he knew, they're already on their bed, Jungkook hovering over him rubbing their clothed and non-clothed cocks against each other. The next, Jungkook was taking off all of their clothes and putting three fingers up his ass and frick, it hurt.

It hurt. And Jimin hated it.
But he wasn't going to say that.

Jungkook was smiling right at him. With that angelic smile, Jimin swore Jungkook could buy anything in the world. And if that was the case, Jimin's at a cheap price.

Jungkook pumped their dicks together in his one hand, having a little difficulty because of how big his own is, not being able to fit in one hand, plus Jimin's. So the older held his hand around his man's as they pumped their dicks together.

Jungkook kissed Jimin, bit his lower lip and chewed on it, making it bleed. Then he let go of their dicks, earning a loud groan from the elder. Jungkook chuckled and positioned his cock right in front of Jimin's hole.

He rammed into him without saying anything, without any preparation, earning a yelp from Jimin.

"Fuck! Shit, Jungkook!"

And it was like Jungkook heard nothing, he simply started moving. It was an inhumane pace, Jimin swore he could feel himself being ripped into pieces.

He hated it.

"Jungkook, please . . . P-Please st-stop."

He hated it.

"It hurts." But no matter how much he begged and tried to get away, Jungkook gripped him tight in his arms, keeping him in place.