【 EDITED 】 Sixty

[Edited: November 10, 2018]

***

[A/N: yas, i'm back. thanks for staying, guys. i love you. anyway, warning for this chapter. it's kinda traumatic so, if you're sensitive to these things and yeah, just... beware. and i'm uploading the next one later.]

***

"Static"

Jimin's POV

I woke up sitting on my bed with my back on the wall. I slowly opened my eyes and looked straight then, my eyes grew wide as if I just remembered something or rather someone important. I looked beside me and saw Jungkook. A smile immediately crept up on my lips. He just has that effect on me. He always makes me feel better.

He smiled back but as soon as I reach out to him, he fades away. I gasped, looking all around me. He's nowhere to be seen. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I know I'm dreaming, but what does this mean? Why this kind of dream?  

I stood up from the bed and opened my eyes again. The bed had vanished along with everything else. The only thing that's left is a mirror in front of me.

I saw my reflection. I walked towards it, but I saw myself slowly fading the closer I got to it. The reflection slowly turning into someone else.

It's Jungkook. I raised my hands and put them on the mirror. He mirrored my action.

I blinked and wish I hadn't because he suddenly faded away. He's not in the mirror anymore and neither am I. The glass turned into pitch black and I can't see anything.

And it scares me.

This is all too familiar. I don't understand.

I turn around and see a red door right in front of me. It wasn't there before but I don't care anymore. I need to get away from here as fast as I can. I don't want this. I can't stay here. I just can't.

Every single second I spend in here makes me feel suffocated. So I ran towards the door without knowing what the other side holds.

I opened it and see my bedroom . . . the one in my aunt's house. I don't know why I'm back here and it doesn't matter. I need to escape. I slammed the door shut. I look everywhere then realized there is no window. Why did it vanish?

The only way I can get out of here is the way I got in here.

I slammed the door open and burst out of my house. The black void can no longer be seen. I started running, no idea where I would take myself. The sun shone on my face and I looked around again, feeling somehow relieved.

'There's nothing holding me back from finding Jungkook.'

But this doesn't last. My smile immediately fades and my head starts to hurt. I close my eyes and groan in pain. My knees fall on the floor as I try to cover my ears. The voices are back and they're not my voices anymore. They're Jungkook's and it hurts but I don't know why.

"Please promise me. Promise me you'll stop. Not for me, but for yourself. You love yourself, Jimin. Tell them that. Tell them how beautiful you are and how much I love you. Tell them you already know the truth, and it's that the one who controls your life is you."

Memories start to show up. Jungkook and I, smiling, laughing. I stood up when he cockily said something along the lines of, "You can't live without me," and hit him with a pillow while we laugh even harder. We started a pillow fight. We ended up on the bed and started kissing, slowly and passionately. The kiss was slow and soft, then turned into desperate.

And I don't know why my head aches the more I touch Jungkook. The more we kiss and touch, the more we collide into each other, the more I hear the muffled screams. And they're mine.

It's me but not of that time. They're getting louder and my ears feel like they're bleeding. I can no longer feel Jungkook and I finally open my eyes.

It's not Jungkook.

It's him.

We're back in my room. He's staring right at me. He's smiling. My senses finally coming back to me. He's holding my wrists. He's in between my legs. I can feel tears running down my cheeks. His breath, I can feel it right in front of my face. He's so close and I'm shaking. His smile growing each second. The screams in my head getting louder as if that's even possible.

"Let me show you why boys shouldn't love other boys."

I want to scream. I want to let go. I want to go. But it's as if I'm drowning and I can't do anything. My throat is filled with water. I can't call for help.

He laughs.

I cry silently.

I close my eyes again as I know what will happen. And he disappears. I can no longer feel his touch.

I hesitate at first but then open my eyes. He's gone. And I'm all alone.

I'm in the middle of an unfamiliar street under a tunnel towards a mountain.

I don't know where I am. I don't even know who I am.

There aren't any cars anywhere and I wish there are because I don't want to feel like this anymore. I just want to be run over. I want this all to end.

I'm scared to look at myself, my body. I closed my eyes.

Then finally screamed as loud as I could. I feel like my throat is already going to bleed but I don't care. I'm disgusting. I want to die. Something as disgusting and horrible as me shouldn't be allowed to live.

I remove my hands covering my ears and stop screaming. I sit, immobile.

And a suddenly static sound fills my ears.

I wake up and I'm fine. I don't know how and why.

Where the hell am I?