【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Four

[Edited: August 23, 2017]

***

"Happy For You"

"Good morning, angel," Jungkook said as soon as he woke up beside Jimin who was staring fondly at him.

The latter blushed, although he was still getting used to the nickname.

"Good morning . . . Kookie."

"Had a nice sleep?" Jungkook asked after giving the elder a peck on the lips.

"Yeah . . ." Jimin nodded. "You?"

"Of course," Jungkook smiled so widely and damn, Jimin even had to thank God for creating a masterpiece like him.

"My angel's beside me and that's all I could ever ask for," Jungkook added.

"You're the angel," Jimin smiled. Oh, how much Jungkook loves that smile and how long he had waited to see that again.

The two stared at each other for a few minutes as if memorizing each others' features for they won't be seeing each other ever again.

Jimin colored his hair orange because he wanted to change or something like what most girls do after a break-up. Though this is kind of different and his hair completely has nothing to do with all his problems and his life, it just felt appropriate to do so. Jungkook loves it anyway.

Speaking of which, the boy couldn't control himself anymore. Damn, Jimin's so beautiful with his lips all swollen from all the kissing last night, his hair messed up but still fucking sexy and his eyes, unequivocally enticing.

They didn't do anything else but kiss last night. Jungkook didn't think it was right. It didn't feel right. At least, not yet. He only completely won Jimin's heart just a few weeks ago. Doing something like that, for Jungkook, is too soon.

Jungkook kissed Jimin passionately and hungrily and the latter couldn't help but moan through the kiss.

Jungkook then kissed him on his neck.

"I love you," he said.

Then on his shoulders.

"I love you so much," he said again.

"I fucking love you," he said as he kissed Jimin on his forehead.

"I love you. I love you. I love you," Jungkook almost chanted, saying those words over and over again as he kissed Jimin on his lips. He would pull away every second to say those words then kiss him again.

Jimin giggled like a girl so happy because she finally got herself a boyfriend and this boyfriend is her crush that she has been admiring since forever.

He still couldn't believe all of this is real. He's finally with Jungkook and Jungkook loves him. It all just seems like a dream and it's so scary, knowing he might wake up in any second but he still wants to live in this dream. Because who wouldn't?

When all you've ever wanted is right there in front of you? Why wouldn't you want to throw reality away?

Jimin doesn't want to wake up. He wants to live in this world where it's just him and the man he loves because he's everything and all that really matters to him. He doesn't want to undream this.

Jungkook stopped chanting 'I love you' and kissed Jimin deeply. His tongue savouring each and every corner of Jimin's mouth.

Jungkook's phone suddenly rang, shaking the two away from their thoughts . . . of each other.

Jungkook groaned and looked at his phone. He immediately frowned as he looked at the caller ID.

"Wh-Who is it?" Jimin asked nervously, while panting hard from the kiss.

"Taehyung."

"Oh."

"C'mere," Jungkook then suddenly pulled him into a kiss, more hungrily than before and took a picture of them.

After taking a picture, he still kissed Jimin for a few more minutes then he sent the pic to Taehyung.

***

[Text]

JM: sorry about the pic earlier. kookie did that all of a sudden.

V: u don't have to be sorry

JM: but

V: i'm okay

JM: if you say so

V: i still can't believe u two are actually together now

JM: ikr

JM: :")

V: but im happy for u, u know i am

JM: ofc

V: i just dont want to see u hurt, 'kay? istg i'll kill that idiot if he ever hurts u

JM: it's love, tae, ofc i'll get hurt

JM: love comes with pain

V: don't give me that shit

JM: XD

V: just remember, jimin. if anything bad happens, im stll here for u. i'll always be here

JM: i know

V: ily

JM: ilytootae

***

this is a filler chapter.

just to show tae's reaction and all the fluffy shit.

next chappie is long.

and wow this is almost 4k reads. thanks to you guys. ily

xx