【 EDITED 】 Twenty

[Edited: August 20, 2017]

***

"It's Not Right"

Jimin woke up in a hospital. Jungkook was sitting on a chair beside him. He was sleeping peacefully and oh, he looked so beautiful to Jimin. But Jimin knew it wasn't right, so he shoved Jungkook's hand away that was intertwined with his, causing the younger boy to wake up.

"Jimin?" Jungkook rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Jungkook, what're you doing here?" Jimin asked but didn't look at him and just started playing with the intravenous injection pierced on his hand.

"I found you last night, remember?" Jimin just kept silent and Jungkook immediately grew impatient, waiting for his hyung to speak. He wanted to hear his voice more, wanted to stare at his beautiful brown eyes more and wanted to touch him more . . . but he knew it wasn't right.

"Hyung, look at me," Jungkook asked, pleaded actually. Desperation was evident in his tone and he was truly worried about his hyung. Yes, Jimin was already in a hospital and safe, thanks to him. But he still didn't know why Jimin did those kind of things and he wanted to help him the best way he could. Not just as his best friend, but something more. He couldn't deny the fact that he enjoyed the kiss and he wanted to do it again. He enjoyed kissing a man . . . his best friend even.

"Listen, hyung. About last night, when I kissed you, Iㅡ"

"ㅡDon't." Jimin looked at Jungkook with an expression the latter couldn't comprehend and Jimin's desperation in his voice was the only thing evident. "Please don't."

Jungkook couldn't help but notice that his hyung's voice even cracked.

"Jimin, I waㅡ"

"ㅡGo away, Jungkook. Please. I don't want to talk about it," the younger was taken aback. Jimin never talked to him that way. He has always taken care of him, always been there for him and never rejected him.

"D-Do you hate it that much?"

Jimin's eyes widened in shock.

"That's not it. That's not it. I don't hate it. I don't hate it at all. In fact, I loved it. I've always wanted it to happen. I've always wondered how it would feel to have your lips on mine. I've always wondered how gentle you'd hold me and I've always . . . I've always wanted it. When you kissed me, it felt like heaven and I needed more . . . But that was bad because I know it's impossible. I can never have you. You'll never love me the way I love you. But I don't hate kissing you. That's not it at all."

Jimin opened his mouth but no words came out.

His heart was aching, his head was spinning and his hands started to shake. He didn't even notice he was already crying until tears dropped on his hands while he clutched his blanket.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I never should've done that. I'm so sorry. You have no idea how sorry I am right now."

"No. Don't say that. Don't apologize. I loved it, Jungkook. I love you. I love you, Jeon Jungkook. Please don't be sorry."

Still, Jimin couldn't say it.

"I guess I'll just go now then. I'll come back tomorrow to visit you. Don't worry, Taehyung's here. He'll take care of you," Jungkook turned his back on him and tried to contain his sobs. He was crying, too, but good thing his hyung didn't even have the heart to look at him. Jimin couldn't see how hurt Jungkook was.

But maybe that . . .

Maybe that was the right thing.

***

im sorry, this was so short.
but i'll update at least two to three chapters tomorrow, i promise.
thanks for reading and please vote and comment.
it really helps.
i love you ~
thank you ~

xx

You Promised『 jikook 』जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें