【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Five

[Edited: November 11, 2018]

***

"Home"

Jimin's POV

I woke up to the sound of laughter.

I saw the familiar but blurry forms of men in front of me. I rubbed my eyes and tried to sit down on the bed, still literally feeling the pain in my ass. It has been days but it still hurts. Damn, Jungkook.

"He looks like shit, I swear." Yoongi snickered and I shook my head as I squinted my eyes at him.

"Don't say that!" Taehyung lightly hit Yoongi's chest and he just laughs even more. It's so weird to see him this happy, but I'm not really complaining. All I ever wanted is for my friends and I to be happy.

"Y'all woke him up." Hobi shook his head in a disappointment. Taehyung immediately ran up to me and embraced me so tight.

"T-TaeㅡI can't breaㅡ"

"Idiot, you're choking him." Yoongi pulled him away from me and Tae glared at him. "What? You were killing him! Especially when he's in physical pain like that, you shouldn't give him that tight of a hug."

My cheeks started to heat up as soon as he said that and I glanced at Jungkook sitting at the edge of the bed and saw his ears turning to red.

"Oh my God! Can you not?" Tae looked at Yoongi in disgust.

"Yo, you weren't the one who talked to Jimin while he fangirled over how good Jungkooㅡ" Hobi immediately covered Yoongi's mouth and laughed awkwardly. Jungkook looked at me with wide eyes and jaw dropped, but I just turned my gaze away. Fuck Yoongi.

"I'll take Yoongi out with me," Hoseok gave both me and Jungkook an apologetic smile. Yoongi protested and shove his hand away, but Hobi just grabbed both of his arms and dragged him out of the room.

"Do you have a death wish, you idiot?! Get your hands away from me! You better sleep with your eyes open tonight if you wanna live! You'll still end up dead anyway!"

We could hear Yoongi's furious shouts fading as they got farther away.

"I'm sorry, he kinda took a pill or two on the way here . . ." Taehyung rubbed the back of his head and looked anywhere but me.

"Why the hell did you let him?" Jungkook squinted his eyes and shook his head.

"What was I supposed to do?! I'm not his mom!" Taehyung pouted and I just ruffled his hair.

"Take it easy on him, Kookie. No one can stop Yoongi anyway, not even you. Unless you've got a death wish to even try."

He scoffed and stood up from the bed.

"Fine. We'll talk about what he said later." He winked and closed the door, leaving me with my mouth agape.

"You should've never told Suga about it."

"I made a mistake, don't rub it in my face." It was my turn to pout. Taehyung chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

"I really missed you," he said and hugged me again. "Suga's been killing me these days and I got no one to tell."