【 EDITED 】 Forty-Six

[Edited: October 21, 2018]

***

[A/N: WARNING! coarse language. i wonder why i still put warnings eh]

***

"How Love Goes"

Author's POV

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Taehyung pushed Jungkook as soon as the younger opened the main door of his chateau for him.

Jungkook has been hiding from everyone else since he took Jimin to the psychiatric ward and it has been a week since then. He doesn't know if what he did was right but it was the only option he had and the only choice he could make. He knew he couldn't save Jimin on his own.

He needed professional help. As much as it hurt Jungkook to even think that for one second, he can't help the love of his life, he knew it was right.

Everything Jimin has been through simply couldn't be fixed by love.

Scars of one's body could heal, but the cuts and bruises of the past will always live in their veins.

And nothing will ever be the same.

The bottle of beer in Jungkook's hand got thrown and shattered on the floor because of the strong impact of Taehyung's push.

"Why would you take him back there?! It's torture! It will only make him worse! If you truly wanted to help him, then help him for fuck's sake! Don't put the weight on others who can't actually do anything! Those people don't know Jimin as much as we do! As much as you fucking do!" Taehyung growled at Jungkook whose vision had now become hazy because of how much he drank.

So many thoughts ran on Jungkook's mind that he couldn't even think straight. He couldn't say anything.

"You think they'll ever let him out after what he'd done?! Even if it wasn't his fault, everyone would still think that he's crazy. Well, they already fucking do, actually! More thanks to you!" Taehyung scoffed.

"I don't know the reason why you'd do something like this and I know you won't do anything stupid as long as there's actually a good reason. So tell me, Jungkook!"

"This is none . . . Th-This is none of y-your busi-business business . . . " Jungkook tried to answer in between his hiccups. He always hiccups when he drinks a lot.

Taehyung grew even more mad and offended, he punched Jungkook so hard that the younger falls on the floor.

"What the hell is going on with you, Jungkook?!" Taehyung yelled in pure distraught and tried to lay his fist on Jungkook one more time, but a slam of the door interrupted him.

The two boys looked at the mint-green-haired guy who stood in front of them

"Yo, what the fuck is goin' on here?!" Suga asked, shaking his head in question with his eyebrows furrowed and his right hand pointing at Jungkook while the other held Taehyung back by gripping tightly on his shoulder.

Taehyung unclenched his fists slowly as if something in Suga's touch effortlessly calmed him down.

But then Jungkook spoke again in a boastful manner and in full disrespect that Taehyung couldn't help himself anymore, he punched him again and Jungkook groaned loudly at the hellish pain.

Jungkook's butlers came and try to get close, but Jungkook motioned for them to stand down as he could take care of himself. He got back on his feet and looked straight at Taehyung, not even bothering to take a glance at Suga.

"H-He's . . He's not . . .", trying to ignore the pain in his jaw and nose, he answered, "He's not yours."

The smug look on Jungkook's face drove Taehyung insane, grabbing the younger's collar with both his hands and shouting right at his face.

But before Taehyung could even do anything else, Suga caught him fast, making him let go of Jungkook. And of course, Suga's stronger than Taehyung so he prevented Jungkook from getting even more beaten up.

"I knew you didn't deserve him! Just because he's yours doesn't mean you can push him around when you feel like it. One minute you act concerned and it's like you'd die for him, the next you're just gonna leave him alone?! He fucking needs you at times like this, Jungkook! Not some fucking mental hospital! And I know he's not mine and he'll always love you, but I love him and Iㅡ", tears started to fall down on Taehyung's cheeks. "I'd do seriously anything just to make him happy . . ."

Suga looked down on the floor, not saying a thing, yet he still held Taehyung tightly in his arms, fighting to set himself free but his efforts rendered useless.

"And I don't know . . . I don't know what he would do to himself in there.", Taehyung sobs, giving up with trying to break free and falling down on the floor along with Suga who just kept silent and never let go of him.

"I'm scared to lose him. And it's shit because I don't even have him in the first place but I'm so scared. I can't fucking do anything." Taehyung sobbed.

"So scared for him to leave me permanently."

Taehyung is not selfish, the three of them know that.

He just loves Jimin with all his heart and maybe that's shit because he knows he can never even have him. But what can he his heart do?

He loves Jimin. And maybe the way he shows his love for him is just different from Jungkook. But he'll always put him first. If he knows what truly happened to Jimin before that night, all the terrible things Jimin's father had done to him, maybe he'd even agree with Jungkook.

Because that's how love goes.

***

hi loves.

i see that a lot of ppl read this but only some vote and i just wanted to say that i'd really appreciate if you vote more, bc it inspires me to write more

and i don't really wanna sound like that greedy and bitchy author, gosh

but you know what i mean

and you know i'm very thankful to the reads, votes and comments and i love you

that's all
thank you
xxx