【 EDITED 】 Twenty-Nine

Warning: This chapter contains offensive language. Please do not take it seriously. This book wasn't written to offend homosexuals. It was made to show you how all of our little words and actions greatly affect other people. And there are many other reasons. Thanks for understanding.

[Edited: December 10, 2017]

***

"Anything"

"No! You don't understand. I'm over with you. I'm breaking off the engagement. I don't want to marry you," Jungkook said to Emma on the phone.

[That's so not true!]

"Yes, it is. I can't believe you'd go as far as to even tell him yourself! God, you're such a bitch!"

Jungkook could hear her gasp on the other line.

[How could you?! They will never forgive you! Do you know how much you're risking here? For what? Some gay fuck?]

"I don't fucking care anymore. I don't even know why I was so in love with you before in the first place."

[Well, fuck you and your faggot of a boyfriend! God, you're both disgusting cunts! That crazy retard definitely deserves you! Go to hell, dickhead!]

Emma hung up on Jungkook, and the latter sighed in relief. He rubbed the sides of his forehead as he was already getting lightheaded because of Emma's shit. Everything's just fucked up and even though he already broke everything off with her, he knew his parents would still get him a new fiancée, with no regard of his opinions nor feelings whatsoever.

"Jungkook!"

"Oh, great . . ."

"'Oh, great'  what? Now I'm here to finally beat your ass up? Didn't I tell you I'd do that if you don't take care of Jimin? What the fuck did you do this time, huh? Jungkook?!" Taehyung yelled in his face, gripping the collar of his shirt.

The younger tried to pull his hands away from him but he was already so tired and weak. He couldn't deal with Taehyung anymore.

"I broke it off wiㅡ"

"What?! With Jimin?!"

"No! Jesus fucking christ, no! He broke it off with me . . . and I broke it off with Emma. " This only made Taehyung tighten his grip on him.

"Yeah, I know he did. I just said that to see if you're gonna lie about it. And what?! I thought you already broke up with her a long time ago!"

"It's not that easy . . ."

"Fuck yeah, it is!"

"It's easy for you because you only have Jimin to look after. I have my family, the company and my responsibilities. A heir like me can't easily break off these promises I made."

"Promises to what? To your one bullshit of a company?" Taehyung scoffed. "If you really do love Jimin, you're willing to forget about all that just for him. Oh, and don't even get started on that 'I-promised-my-grandparents-or-someone-so-important-that-I'd-take-care-of-this-company-so-I-have-to-marry-my-fiancée' shit with me. This isn't a freaking cliché novel. If you love Jimin, you would choose him. End of the fucking story."

"As. I. Said," Jungkook glared at Taehyung. "It is not that easy."

Taehyung scoffed again, completely fuming in rage now.

"He loves you so much that he always hurts himself because of you. Even I don't know how that shit works but it just does. He tried everything he could to be better for you and for him. And everything was already going great, but there you have to go and ruin it. I don't have any idea why he's so into you and he's willing to go through fire and hell just for you when you don't even really love him that way. We both know what he's been through in the past, Jungkook. It was too much. He can't handle anymore of this shit you're giving him."

"Iㅡ"

"Whatever it is your excuse, I don't care."

"You're selfish, Taehyung."

"No, you are. You don't even know everything. You act like you do, but you don't know shit!"

"Yeah, you're right. I don't know everything. But I know one thing; I love Jimin and I will do anything to make him happy."