【 EDITED 】 Forty

[Edited: March 6, 2018] 

***

[A/N: i'm really sorry for the slow update. i was stuck and had no idea what to write but now i have a really great idea ;) and i'm excited to write the next chap. later]

***

"Dried Tears"

Author's POV

What are you doing? 

Do you really think that running away would make it any better? 

You think you can change anything by running away? 

Oh, but even if you don't run, you still can't change shit.

'Stop it already. I don't need this right now,' Jimin thought to himself. His demons just won't leave him. Of course, they won't.

It's not like they ever did.

You're a fuck up.

'I know that. I fucking know that.'

Get a hold of yourself.

'I'm trying.'

You can't even do that, see? But you killed your father so easily! What's your excuse? Huh? He killed your aunt and you knew you were next? Bullshit. Your father was crazy and you know you're no fucking better.

'I can't take this anymore. My brain hurts like fucking hell. I can't breathe. I can't deal with this right now,' Jimin started crying and he tried to wipe away his tears away but Jungkook saw them anyway.

"Jimin? Jimin? Baby, do you hear me?" Jungkook asked, but Jimin couldn't hear him. His demons were louder than anything.

You're a murderer. You're worse than your father. You couldn't even save your mom from killing herself when you were the only one she ever had.

'I know and I still hate myself for that. I hate myself for everything. I hate myself so much for being me.'

Stop pitying yourself. Don't you ever get tired of that? You hated your aunt all your life too and you couldn't save her either. Then you killed your dad.

Jimin covered his face with his two hands and cried even harder.

"Jimin-hyung . . . please answer me. Please tell me what's wrong. I love you, Jimin. You know that, right?" Jungkook took Jimin's hand and held it tightly as he gripped on the steering wheel with his other hand.

But what's worse is that you make Jungkook feel like shit when you already know he deserves so much better. And you only make your friends worry about you. Like everything has to be about you. But you're nothing special. Heck, you can't even make anyone happy.

"Baby, please," Jungkook pleaded more and held Jimin's hand even tighter.

It took just a few seconds before Jimin exhaled sharply and stopped crying then said, "Jungkook."