【 EDITED 】 Thirty

[Edited: January 25, 2018]

***

[VIEW FULL IMAGE]

"Chasing Butterfly Dreams"

It has been a week since Jimin and Jungkook broke up.

Taehyung has been taking care of Jimin and the latter finally got charged out of the hospital. He's still not okay, but he's trying. He's finally going back to school as his wounds finally healed, well . . . Physically.

Jungkook, on the other hand, has been talking to his parents about his arranged marriage. He's still regretably engaged to Emma. On top of all that, prom is coming up. His callous parents are forcing him to get back together with Emma and to go with her to prom. All he has to do is apologize to her and everything will be back to the way they used to be. Except for the fact that he won't have Jimin anymore.

No chance.

Taehyung hasn't asked Jimin out yet for the prom, since he thinks that would be very insensitive of him. Also, Jimin isn't quite in the mood to go to prom. But this is a once-in-a-lifetime thing and Taehyung is that kind of a 'party guy'. 

He didn't ask Jimin out but he did say he should go with him and his friend, Yoongi. Just to have fun and to loosen up a bit.

To try to take his mind out of things.

Even for just one night.

"I haven't really met him before . . ." Jimin contemplated whether or not he should accept Taehyung's offer.

"He's a nice guy. I tell ya."

"I'm sure he is buㅡ"

"Pleeeeeaaaaase?" Taehyung held Jimin's hands and flashed his billion dollar smile and puppy eyes that always worked on the elder. Jimin simply rolled his eyes and sighed, surrendering. 

"Yaaaaay!" Taehyung jumped up and down like a little kid and hugged Jimin.

"Shhh! Everyone's looking at us now." Jimin shushed him as the people in the school hallway gave them weird stares that made Jimin want to crawl back into his own skin. But Taehyung was so happy and when he's happy, he becomes obnoxiously louder than usual and tends not to care about the people around him. Even when he's with Jimin who has social anxieties...

"I assure you we'll be having a really great time altogether!" Taehyung tightened his hug around Jimin who's never really talked to Yoongi and Taehyung hasn't even introduced the two to each other before. It's all because Jimin's not used to talking to new people and he keeps his circle as small as possible. That circle where there is just Jungkook, Taehyung, his aunt and his dad.

***

"I thought he goes to the same school as us? Was he absent just for today?"

"Well, he didㅡ" Taehyung said, grunting while trying to open the rusty gate to the junkyard. "ㅡgo to our school . . ."

"He graduated already?"

Taehyung laughed after looking at Jimin's innocent expression.

"No, he more like . . . got kicked out."