Chapter 11 Case to basis

Jake joined in the discussion. "Excuse me, but based on my previous report, I've said and in our survey, it says that customers like the old formula, and we can get back customers' loyalty if you guys invest in us, it helps to enhance our product, MiBlanca used to be well known worldwide and if you put your trust on us we can be business partners and lots of benefits that you can get on us," Jake stated.

"Mr. Satzman and Mr. Bonak, I'm setting my appointment with Lamidad Corporation, and Madid has been our partner. We need you to help our company sales."

Ken keeps on playing the ballpen. Mukha siyang relax, porke boss siya.

"And you Ms? Aren't you going to say something?" Biglang agaw atensyon sa akin ni Mr. Bonak.

They all look at me and I looked away. Jake helds my hands at nakita ko napatingin doon si Ken, nagdilim ang paningin niya at gumalaw ang panga niya.

"Uh- uhm..." I don't know what to say, I have ideas but I'm being pressured into this place, they look like they are shouting that they are respectable and powerful.

"Aren't you listening to her report, Bonak?" Napakunot noo si Ken. He's saving me.

"Yeah, I get it. I'm sorry." Paumanhin ni Mr. Bonak kahit wala naman akong isinagot.

"I'll think about this." Ken put the ballpen down.

"I'm sorry but I won't go. This is too risky, Vacardi" Mr. Bonak said, the old man in a gray suit.

"I thought they are your top employees, why can't they pursue me? And how about their products? They want to make products out of the world." Mr. Bonak said.

Ken glared at the old man. "That's how business works old man! Making things possible. We are looking at a problem and making a solution, and that's how we earn. Don't be stupid, as if you've not been a business industry for decades!" Ken insulted him and I wanted to laugh. How can he insult a respectable businessman like him?

"Yeah, I agree with Mr. Saltzman." My boss agreed with Ken, "that's their idea, why we have Mi Blanca on top sales." He agreed. " They are my assets and I treasure my

employees. I treated them based on their skills."

Mr. Bonak felt embarrassed that no one-sided with me.

Yumuko ako at pinaglalaruan ang mga daliri ko.

"Suit your rights!" Jake commented and smirked kaya sinuko ko siya, "he might hear you." I Warned him.

"He's too old to hear me?" He playfully said.

"Yeah, I want your employee, '' Ken said while looking at me and he's playing the ballpen again while leaning on the swivel chair like a boss, he's too relaxed.

"Yeah, Jake is my top manager." Pagmamalaki ng boss ko kay Jake.

Magaling naman talaga si Jake, mas magaling siya kesa sa akin.

"No, that woman. I want her in my company." Biglang sabi ni Ken habang hindi tinatanggal ang tingin niya sa akin.

"I gave her to you kapalit ng pag i-invest mo sa kumpanya ko." Kondisyon ng boss ko sa asawa ko.

Ngumisi si Ken nang marinig iyon.

Am I a toy?

Ang gago talaga ni Ken. Ayaw ko nga mag trabaho sa kumpanya, ang kulit niya.

"Ok, deal." Ken agreed. Napanganga ako sa naging sagot ni Ken. I want to punch him right now, what's on his mind? I told him before that I don't want to work in the family business, I want to be simple and lowkey. Kinuyom ko ang kamao ko sa inis, para siyang ewan! He's being irrational again!