Chapter 58 S

<Third Person>

"Ehem," Kinuha ni Quintos ang attention ni Kier.

Kier faces him with a stoic face.

"Why does the Chief executive officer wants from me?" Quintos ask and he unbuttoned his coat.

"What do you need from K&M company?" Kier asked him straightforwardly.

Quintos raise his two hands in shock, "I didn't know that you are too straightforward Mr. Saltzman, since you are being pranked then I will tell you the truth." He smirked and sat on the visitor's chair.

They are inside Kier's office.

"I wanna get what's originally mine."

"Really?" Kier raises his eyebrow, "how does it become yours if the paper is and the name is under my name." Kier is showing no expression or reaction. He is trying his capability.

"Well, for now, I don't have strong evidence. But you know, by gathering evidence I can ruin your reputation in just one snap of my finger."

Quintos is still grinning.

"I wonder why you are quite interesting, like your sister Lu Han," Kier said and he gave him the brown envelope. The result is inside.

Quintos frowned and open it and read what was inside that paper. "You investigate us." He looks shocks but recovers.

"The DNA test says that the two of you are not blood-related, not half sisters or what."

Kier made sure that the last card will belong to him.

"It seems that you and this Han family are into something." Kier grinned evilly, "and even you made my employees spy and pay for their loyalty you can't get any evidence here. Everything is well secure."

"What a greedy man," Quintos murmured but smile at him.

"I wonder why everyone is admiring you."

"Leave my wife and I will give to you the K&M company."

Quintos didn't expect t hear it from Kier.

"I don't want you and your half-sister to get near or touch my wife." Kier gave him a dagger look, "stay away from her, if I found out that you lay your finger on her I will cut your head into pieces including your fake family."

"Seems you really love your snail wife." He smirked. "Well, the opportunity is in front of me then, deal." Quintos offered his hand but Kier didn't receive it, "after all K&M belongs to me and to my family. Her family stole it from us, I am getting what's really mine and besides your offer won't make me any difficulties."

"And lastly, I don't want to see your face in my company."

"Don't worry maayos akong kausap at tumutupad ako sa usapan. Pagkatapos ng legality hindi mo na makikita pa ang mukha ko ang pamilya ko."

"Next week will be the legal transfer of papers. Wait for my secretary to call and meet me."

"Looking forward to it Mr. Saltzman."

Quintos smile at him widely before he left his office. He doesn't need to sweat to make an effort to do something for his snail wife, it seems that she is precious to him. Haist, all his plans will be wasted but it's okay, at least any time he will get his family company.

He had a scheme and plan to get that company. He hasn't made a move and everything is making him an easy pie.

"Kier dude, your house seems gloomy. Is there any ghost here?" Nate asks while they are entering his house.