Chapter 9

<Third Person>

Kier is drinking in his office alone while looking at city lights over his company.

He's in deep thought and he doesn't want to go home.

"Hey potato!" He heard his office door and someone came in, he knew that voice so well. He didn't turn around and stay in his position.

"Hey simp" another voice.

Ugh! Damn! He wants to be alone.

He finally turned around and put his glass on the table.

"What the fuck lad?!" Vryden eyebrow furrowed.

"You look shit!" Jase commented.

He deep sighs. "What y'all doing here?"

"You okay? Or you need someone?" Jase is worried.

"Damn! Did you take a bath? You look shit lad." Vryden.

He is not feeling well and here he is wanting to kill himself with alcohol. He doesn't look well and he's been torturing himself.

"Haven't you slept?" Jase is really damn concerned towards him.

"What y'all doing here? I'm not in the mood to have a talk." Pagsusungit ni Kier sa mga kaibigan.

"I see, huh, that's why your employees are crying down there and they're talking about you. "Bryden, nodding his head. He look amused dahil parang may nakuha siyang sagot sa tanong niya.

It's been two days since his wife treated him coldly and he's been turning the heat of his head to his employees for almost two damn days! How can he coax her if she's shouting him down so well.

Ayaw naman niya itong pilitin na kausapin siya nito. Wala din siyang idea kung bakit ito nagkakaganu'n sa kanya.

Ano ba ang ginawa niya?

It frustrated him, the way Shielyn glared at him.

"Man, if you have a love quarrel better fix it up than embarrassing your employees." Jase is truly professional in his work. Bryden laughed on his statement, he really doesn't take things seriously. "Don't torture yourself dude." Jase advise.

Jasr took his wine.

He really doesn't know what to do. It's been hell to him and adding up he's head is aching at maximum level.

"Damn, what shall I do?" He asked helplessly.

"Ah yeah! Is that true that I'm your wife's crush?" Bryden asked innocently. Kier glared him.

"Are you stupid?!" Pikon na sigaw ni Kier sa kaibigan.

Ano ba ang nagustuhan ni Shielyn sa kaibigan niya. Mukhang dinosaur ang kaibigan niya.

Jase laughed.

Kier and his wife haven't in good terms and his friend is talking na si Shielyn ay may crush kay Bryden.

"Bryden, I'm on the verge of exploding right now! Your presence infuriated me that I forgot my manners, so get out of my sight before it's too late!" Kier warned him.

"Eight three one bro." Bryden gave him a flying kiss while laughing.

"1134 2 09." Kier replied back.

"Don't you think I don't know what those numbers mean?! Jase said proudly while a playful smile appeared on his lips, "fifteen and forty three." Jase.

"Forty-three 2 " Bryden.

"Bry, can I punch?" Kier asked in a serious tone and his eyes narrow. He wants to burst his anger. Napipikon na siya kay Bryden.

Bry, showed him his middle finger. "C'mon let's have a fight." He stands up and fixes his clothes.