Chapter 69 Box

<Shielyn>

I saw Sean walking like an asshole.

What is this man doing here again?

"Oh, your here?!" Sean acted shocked when he saw me.

"The world is too small for us," he teases and grins while walking to my seat.

"Mommy!" Kaxheus greeted me, and I kissed his cheeks.

"Baby boy! You know I have a gift for you, that's you visit me?! Huh?! Huh?!"

Vane tickled the young man, and Kaxhues giggled.

Sean sat beside me.

"Any news?" Sean asked me, and I looked at him.

"Nothing new," I answered him.

"Kaxhues and I will go to New Zealand, and I'm still waiting for your answer. I bought you a ticket even though I know you won't leave your husband,"

I look at my ring. I promise Kier that I won't leave him no matter what happens.

I couldn't see myself with another man. I only want to grow old with my husband.

I'm thinking of leaving my husband, and it aches my heart.

"I won't go with you, Sean. I wish you a safe trip with Kaxhues, and I hope you'll see the mother of Kaxhues."

Sean looked in front, and I did the same.

"You know. The mother of Kaxhues? We were breaking up a long time ago; my ex doesn't have any rights to my son; she's not the mother of my son,"

I look at Sean again to see his expression. Sean looks to accept what happened before; I don't know about his story, and I don't care.

"I'm looking for a wife, a mother for my son. Not my ex," Sean cleared and looked at me; he smiled at me.

"Then, find your sibling," I said.

Sean smiled at me again.

"I'll let destiny meet our path. It would be okay if I didn't meet my sibling. Maybe it destines that way," Sean said sincerely.

It's easy for Sean to accept and move on; he won't stay in a situation.

"I decided to stop searching, Shene," he said.

When around four in the afternoon, I decided to go home.

I had a great time with my friends and Sean.

I'm excited to see my child.

"Wife, when is your check-up? So I can clean my schedule and go with you," Kier said while we entered the house.

He picked me up from the shop and saw Sean but didn't say anything.

"Next two weeks," I answered.

"Okay, after that, we'll buy stuff for our child."

"Hubby, it's too early. We don't know the gender of the baby yet. We will know the gender next month," I replied.

"I'm excited to know the gender. I hope it's a girl."

He's so excited about the baby.

I shook my head.

"I'll get you a price while I'm cooking," Kier said, removing his coat.

Kier knows that I like his cooks. Whenever he has time, he always cooks for me.

I love my husband.

I heard a doorbell, and the maids were not around, so I decided to be the one to open the gate.