sixty-four

Four days later.

I haven't spoken to Harry since I heard what happened. I felt he was being unreasonable, selfish and just plain stupid. Of course, me not speaking to Harry only got him more worried and booked his flight two days prior and will be arriving tomorrow in the evening.

I spent my days getting to know Maxwell and what he does, he told me his story as to why he doesn't like my dad, which I mean, I understand. And then spent with Jade, Austin and Louis exploring Spain. Being that my Spanish is different from a Spaniard, I still managed to get us around.

Tonight I was with Jade at the house, she was lounging by the pool here and I just sit by the edge of the pool with my feet dipped in.

"So our guys are coming tomorrow," Jade speaks up.

I looked up and looked at the sky, sunset making its way slowly, "yeah." I answer.

"How do you think you're going to talk to Harry?"

I lowered my head, "I think I'm going to avoid it. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, if I argue with him he'll be more likely to do it. He's like me, stubborn..."

"So you're not gonna say anything, at all?" She raises a brow at me.

"I'm going to have to make sure I don't keep my eyes off of him," I say.

"Smart enough."

"I'm begging you as a friend, as well, please don't keep your eyes off of him," I turned my head towards her, pleading.

She smiles softly, "I give my word."

I smile back and look back out to the sky in front of me, "I told Louis that you told me... I begged him as well. He told me regardless of me telling him, he wasn't going to let Harry do it. He said he was going to do it not just for me, but for Harry and Niall... Not repeating another lost."

"Louis seemed to be really impacted by Niall's death, huh?" She points out.

I shrugged, "I think we all are. I just think Louis had a different kind of bond with Niall."

"How so?"

"Like a little brother."

"Well we'll avenge Niall's death, it'll all be over," she smiles softly.

"I hope so."

***

The next day was me lounging around all day. I didn't join the rest to going shopping until Harry and Zayn arrived.

Here I was all by myself in the house, and honestly I didn't mind it. After I arrived to Spain my sleep schedule got messed up, from the time zone change, the fact of what our plans here are going to be, and well Harry... So today, I spent my time waking up and falling back asleep, catching up on lost sleep.

I got a call from Louis saying that they would be picking Harry and Zayn up from the airport soon.

I got up and walked around the house, and just sat again by the pool with my feet dipped in the water.

I was out here for who knows how long until the sun has set and I hear sudden voices inside the house, indicating Harry's arrival.

I got my feet out of the water and by the time I stood up, Harry was standing by the door of the house looking at me.

I just kind of stood there, unsure whether to run to him, kiss him, yell at him, cry...

But he knew of my uncertainty as he made his way over to me first. I stood my ground, not leaving my eyes from him. I had to remind myself not to explode on him and stand by my plan with his stubborn ass, because there was no way I can get him out of this.