eleven

It was 3 in the fucking morning. Harry refused to let anyone sleep, so now we were at a meeting. Those who came to the safe houses all sat in the extremely large living room.

"Alright, so as I have said. We need to do what The Pit has been doing to us. Cutting off the resources, " Harry explains. "Any suggestions?"

Harry looked rather tired, but paranoia written in his eyes. I felt bad, I feel like everything is going bad since I've showed up. Some of this is partially my fault, the involvement of my father. I feel it's up to me being my father's daughter to help Harry. To at least take down my father. I know that he's my father and he's the reason I was born or whatever but he's always treated me like shit, so towards him. I don't know the meaning of the word, guilt.

"I do," my sudden rise of confidence speaks out. "that man said that The Pit relied heavily on Julio for weaponry. So we take what they're using to attack us, their weapons."

Harry nods, " I actually agree."

"So what do we do Styles?" asked one random guy.

"We come up with a plan, we have to do this soon before we lose anything more," Harry ends bitterly.

After another 30 minutes Harry sent most his men back to their rooms. His main men and brains were left behind.

"So now, first things first, we need to find the main bases of Julio's," Harry says.

He glanced over to three men whom we call the brains.

"We don't really know too much about Julio. But we can get on that," said one of them.

Liam looked over at me to see if I knew anything. The thing is I did. And he knew I did.

I need to ruin my father's life, like he did with mine.

"I know where they're at," I blurt.

Harry stares at me skeptical, "you do?"

"I've said it before I've been around. Julio has been a popular name to who I've worked for," I lied.

"Where is it?" asked Zayn.

"There's two bases. One is in Miami, Florida. And the other one is in Puerto Rico, not exactly sure where there. I know that one is the biggest base," I explain.

Harry looks at the brains, "find out about that. And you," he points to one of the guys, "figure out what kind of weapons they're holding. The better they are, the more useful to us."

Harry looked at all of us, "thank you. We're gonna give those fucks what they deserve."

And he excuses us.

I went to the fridge where I grab a beer. When Harry stands in front of me, "good job Marcus, you are good use to us."

I nodded, "thank you. "

And he walked away, I knew Harry didn't trust me. And he had the right to, it's just a matter of time when he finds out.

*
Harry's POV

I knew there was something off with Mark. He knew too much that even my brains didn't know about. I want to know who he has worked for and how he knows this. This couldn't come from normal talks from where he's worked.

"Mate?" Niall came in.

"What?" I snapped.

He looked nervous, "you okay?"

I sighed, "not really. I can't sleep, this is a fucking mess."

"Mate it's the mafia. This shit isn't supposed to be easy," Niall chuckles.

I rolled my eyes, "it was easy for us because we were the best."

"Mate we still are, as long as we're still here, we are the best," Niall says.

I nodded, "you're right."

I decided to change the subject, "don't you find it strange that Marcus knew so much about Julio?"

He stared at me and blinks, "no, I don't think so. He's been around."

I shook my head, "no one has the kind of knowledge with being shown."

"So what? Do you think he's a spy? "

"Maybe... I don't know. I want to find out," I grumble.

Niall shakes his head, "good night mate."

And he walks out.

***
Happy Valentine's Day for all those who like it. I really hate this holiday, not just because I'm single, lol. But anyway, yeah I hope it's not such a bad day for you guys.

Lol I guess today was decent because I saw deadpool today, fucking finally. My marvel fangirl heart.

Anyway, thanks for reading! And please just do that little thing called vote. And comment if your heart wants to.

-E.x