thirty-seven

I was the first to pull away and I just felt all possible words I could have said were just punched out of me.

"I'm sorry," he mumbles.

I recollect myself,"I-I... It's okay." Dammit that wasn't a good response.

He looks at me carefully,eyes almost seemed like an innocent child. I for some reason held my hand up to his and gently touch his cheek. His tired eyes gleamed down at me, "you really do look exhausted. You should get some rest." That's all I say and he gives me a small smile, I smiled back, "I'm gonna go to my room. I'm tired." He nods and I turn to leave the room and I hear him call after me, I turn back around waiting for a response.

"Never mind," is all he says. I sighed and I once again turned to leave this time not turning back around but a smile not leaving my face.

I walked back to my room and laid down and sleep consumed me and the last thing I remember was the feeling of Harry's lips.

I jolted awake from my deep sleep to pounding on my door. I got up and hurried towards the door and Louis looks at me with wild eyes and a panicked look.

"Damn are you that hungry?" I asked.

He grabs my wrist, "Julia we're being attacked! We need to go!"

I yanked my wrist, "what? Again?"

"Yes! Hurry up, grab some stuff we need to leave. Zayn will be taking you to a safe spot," Louis urges. I turn around and grab my bag with personal belongings, my two guns, and jacket and run down the hall. I see Harry and I yell for him, he stops and runs towards me.

"Julia you need to go, they know you're here. You need to leave okay, go with Zayn and Jade. They'll take you somewhere safe," Harry cups my cheeks.

"Harry, I can help. What's happening? I don't want to leave yet," I start now panicking.

"You'll be fine. I'll be fine, remember what you promised me," he says more quickly, he pecks my lips and looks me in the eyes, "Goodbye for now."

"Wait Harry," I start to say and Harry orders Louis to grab me. Louis grabs my wrist and starts to pull me along. I look back at Harry looking at me as I run. Men kept bumping into us as they run and shout. Louis leads me to a back door and looks back at me.

"Julia Zayn is waiting for you, keep low," Louis instructs.

"Louis I can't, I can't leave like this! What the hell, I woke up and now I have to leave?" I was literally freaking out of how quickly events changed.

He hugs me, "we'll be fine. As Harry said, goodbye for now. Trust me this won't be the end but for now you need to go."

I turn back around, give him one more hug and sprint out the door. The sun had started to go down, and the warehouse sounded as if war was happening. I see Zayn next to a small black car I run inside the vehicle and Jade sat next to me panicking as well. Zayn got in the drivers seat and floored the pedal and we sped down towards the streets.

"Zayn what's going on?" I shout.

"The Pit and your father's men somehow found out you've been here. We've expected them to attack but not this early, they clearly want you," Zayn says. "Jade hand her the documents."

Jade hands me documents that seem to be like birth certificates, documents, "what is this?"

"Those are fake documents of a fake name given to you so you can hide for as long without being tracked by The Pit or your father," Jade explains.

I sarcastically laugh, "another false identity?"

"Ironically, yes," Zayn says.

"So where are we going? I don't even have money to start a new life!" I say.