fourty-two

I sat with Niall in the morning, he was explaining to me what he was doing here and why he decided to talk to me until now.

"So I don't get it, if you were here why didn't show yourself?" I clearly was still confused.

"Harry's orders, he didn't want you to worry about the fact that you're being hunted down," he shrugs. "Now I'm here to keep you company."

"What about The Pit? Have you guys tracked them down?" I grew nervous.

Niall stared at me and then shook his head, "no, we still think they're in LA."

"You think they'll figure it out?"

"Eventually, not now. Just carry on with your life as normal as you can, I'm here to keep an eye on you. Making sure, ya know?" I smiled at him, being on my own for several weeks was rather lonely and anxious.

"Alright, well I have to get ready for work."

He stands up, "lets go for breakfast before you go."

"Niall... I don't want to be late," I slowly say.

"No worries, we'll go to McDonald's or something."

"McDonald's? Really?" I giggled.

"Do you want food or what?"

"Alright, alright, let's go," I laughed.

So we later then arrived to McDonald's, we order our food and sit down. We talk about random stuff, and I then noticed Niall staring behind me with wide eyes.

"Niall... Are you alright...?" I start to turn my head and he grabs my wrist and pulls me up.

"Julia we need to go..."

I started panicking, "Niall what's going on?" No one was luckily really inside the restaurant (if you can call it that) and Niall drags me to the front door, he stops and thinks for a second. He shakes his head and then leads me to the bathroom and we go inside. I looked at him with confusion, "Niall this is the ladies room! What are we doing in here?"

He breathes out, "Julia, just stay here. I thought I saw someone, I don't want you out there where they can see you."

"My father's men?" I asked.

"I'm not sure..." He hesitates. "I'm going to make a call hang on alright?"

I nod my head and steps out of the bathroom, a few seconds later a woman walks in and stares at me and back outside and back at me with disgust, I rolled my eyes at her and said, "we can't help ourselves!" She gasps and walks out of the bathroom and I laughed in pride.

I then slightly creaked the door and I hear Niall mumbling and then whisper shouting saying, "how much time?!" And then more rapid mumbling, I sighed and closed the door, I looked myself in the mirror and frowned, and he came back in and says, "we can go now."

***
Harry's POV

A whole day and they're nearing Julia, and fast. We are coming up with plans and prepping for when we know they're only days closer to her.

After training, we all get back to work and I asked, "how much closer?"

"Three days, they patrol an area for an entire day," Austin says.

"When do we leave for San Diego?" Zayn looks at me, "we can't sit here anymore."

"We still need a solid plan Zayn, we can't rush over there," Liam answers for me.

Zayn gets frustrated and says, "well we clearly need to move faster."

"Be patient as well," I snapped. He rolls his eyes and walks out, and then all of a sudden my phone rings and I see it's Niall. "Hello?"

"Harry, we have a problem..." He says quickly.

I stiffen and Liam grabs my phone and puts in on speaker, "Niall continue," Liam says.

"Alright, so I'm here with Julia at McDonald's and well I see that some huge black SUV pulls into the parking lot they looked like Julio's men," he rambles.

I stopped for a second, "where's Julia?"

"I shoved her into the bathroom."

"Wait, you were with her when you saw them?" I asked slowly.

He sighs, "yes, don't get mad at me if I weren't with her they would have seen her."

"Niall are they still there?" Liam urges.

"No, they might have left. When are you coming?"

I sighed, "Niall we don't have a solid plan..."

"How much time?!" He raises his voice and then again lowers it, "they can find her today."

"Alright, we're leaving in a few hours, we'll be there today," I was now getting worried and panicked. "Niall keep her safe for as long as you can. Tell us if you see them again."

"Alright, should I tell Julia?"

I sighed, "that's up to you."

"Alright, I'll see you later," and he hung up.

I looked at Austin and say, "they're closer to her than we thought, we leave in an hour."

"An h-hour?" He stutters. "Yes, tell Jade," I order. I looked at Liam and I ordered to him, "let the rest of the boys know, looks like Zayn was right. Get the car loaded." He nods and runs out the room, I hurry out as well and I get changed out of my sweats and T-shirt fr training and I showered and got ready. I grabbed my guns, masks, and other things needed. I hurried out, one black SUV loaded and a normal minivan with our tech equipment also loaded. Everyone waiting and others also hurrying out.

Louis looks at me, "ready?" I nodded, the boys got in the SUV and the rest into the van. We started speeding down the streets and in two hours we arrive in San Diego.

"I'm coming for your ass Julio," I mumbled to myself, looking down at my duffle with my guns.

***
Lol I hope this was an okay chapter, sorry it was short and sorry I didn't update last week I got kind of sidetracked and I had a little trouble what I wanted to write for this. I sped things, I'm sorry but good shit is going to happen.

Why do you also think Niall didn't tell Julia anything?

Hope you liked! Love you all,
-E.x