thirty-five

(really short chapter. Sorry)

We finished eating and Zayn looks at me, "thought you promised not to get shot?" He smiles.

"Yeah I took it to a whole new level," I say referring to my state.

"Yes you did," Niall chuckles.

"So are you still leaving?" Zayn looking down at his food.

I sighed, "in all honesty, I don't know. Harry hasn't mentioned anything."

"Maybe he forgot all about it," Niall suggests.

"Jade said the same thing but we know Harry, he wouldn't forget," I state.

"Well maybe he wants to forget," Zayn mumbles to himself.

I pretend not to listen, but denial of what he said was shouting in my mind.

"Help me up," I announced.

Niall stands up,"wait what?"

I start to move, "help me onto my wheelchair. I want to get out of here," I start saying impatiently.

"Julia didn't Harry say-" I cut Zayn off. "I'm going to see Harry. So help me."

Niall looks at Zayn, he gave Niall a look of defeat and Niall helped me down onto my wheelchair.

"Why do you need to talk to Harry?" Niall starts asking.

"I'm going to ask him if I'm going to stay. And some other stuff," I explain.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Zayn now stands up in his crutches.

"No, but I want to do it," I admit. "Let's go Niall."

Niall wheels me out of my room and Zayn was behind us, trying to convince me to change my mind. We get to Harry's office and I tell Niall to check if he's in there. Niall peeks his head inside and looks at me and sighs. He wheels me inside.

Jade and Liam both sat with Harry and then looked at me coming inside.

"Julia, I thought I told you to stay in your room?" Harry glares. "Niall why did you let her out?"

"Don't put this on Niall I wasn't giving him a choice," I defend.

"What do you want?" He asks me.

"I need to talk to you," I say.

He looks around,"I'm kind of busy."

I frowned,"fine I'll wait outside."

He gets annoyed, "fine. Jade, Liam wait outside." He looks at me, "Julia what's so important that you had to get up and interrupt me?"

I smiled sarcastically, "glad you asked. So what's my deal?"

He furrows his brows in confusion, "deal? Deal with what?"

"I mean, am I still leaving the King's Den?"

His face goes blank, "that's why you came to talk about?"

I slouched, "yes I mean I was originally supposed to leave after our mission but this happened," pointing at all my injuries. "Don't you think I deserve to know where I stand here?"

He grabs a drink from his desk and looks down, "can we discuss this later?" I glared at him and crossed my arms. He clearly got the fact that I wasn't moving until he gave me an answer. He looks at me with defeat and sets his drink down. "Fine, well with what happened, I don't want something like this to happen again."

I raised a brow, "yeah but you're not kicking Zayn out after he got shot. I'm sure that wasn't his first time getting hurt."

"It's not the same..."

I raise my voice, "it's not the same? Harry he almost died too you know." I was getting more agitated, " I hate when you give me a shitty excuse! I demand a logical reason!"

"Julia you know the answer! It's the same as before, I won't forgive myself if something happened to you!" He was now yelling.

"How cliché! Why do you even care?" I scoffed. "Do you care about Zayn? Don't you care for all these boys? Why are they still here then?"

"Julia stop..." He lowers his voice. He's started to grow nervous. I was clearly pushing a button he doesn't want me to push and I'm going to do it.

"No Harry tell me, I deserve to know!" I snapped. He doesn't say anything and I feel anger just boil, he was stirring the pot. "Fine, I'll leave right now." I wheeled to turn around and Harry lets out a sigh and comes behind me and grabs my wheelchair and looks at me.

"Don't go, not now at least. I'll explain why but not now. It's... Complicated," he says softly.

I pouted, "I better know sooner or later."

"You will," he nods.

***
So we have our Julia! Yay!! It's Emeraude Toubia! Just picture her with short hair for now.

Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't think I should add more to it.

Do you think harry will ever tell Julia? Or will either of their stubbornness prevent it?

And also I'm done with school! I failed my math class, I seriously hate that class. So I don't know if my phone will be taken away but I think we're good I'll just sneak on.

Anyways, thank you for reading!
Love you all,
-E.x