fifty-two

I jolted awake and I heard muffling of voices hush. There was something still covering my face, as all I see is black.

"The girl's awake, what should we do?" I hear someone say.

I familiar voice comes up, "get Julio. I'll make sure she doesn't cause trouble."

I hear heavy footsteps walk out of the room. I was tied down on a chair, my breathing was heavy and my heart was racing. What the hell happened?

"Take the bag off her head," someone orders.

Suddenly the cover over my head was ripped off, my eyes shut from the sudden appear of light. I slowly open them and I squint at the figures in front of me.

"Julia, are you okay?" A voice says, my eyes dart towards him and anger flushes through me.

I huff a breath out and I start yelling, "Liam you son-of-a-bitch! How fucking dare you! I will fucking kill you! I fucking trusted you! Harry trusted you!" I was shaking around in my chair as I screamed every curse word I could think of.

"Gag her," Liam looks at a guy.

The guy nears me, "you fuckinf-" and a piece of cloth was put in my mouth. I start shaking or pure anger that I start crying.

Liam sighs, "now that you're quiet, I can say that for one... I had my reason for doing this. And secondly, Harry is alright... For now."

I tried yelling through the cloth but I only made a gagging sound.

Liam continued, "you'll figure out eventually why it was necessary for me to do this."

You piece of shit, I mentally think.

I hear approaching footsteps to the dimly lit room I was currently in. My eyes narrow at the sight of my father, he approaches me and stares me down. He's face to face with me and looks at Liam, "take that out of her mouth."

"She'll just scream at you," some guy says.

"Just do it, I know very well how my daughter is," Julio snaps.

The guy comes back and takes the cloth out of my mouth and I take a deep breath, I look up at Julio and I say with every single pride in my body, "don't ever fucking call me your daughter."

He glares at me and I should feel surprised but not, he slaps me...hard. Every single man in that room flinches from the sound.

"No me hablas haci," Julio says to me. (Don't talk to me like that)

"Tu...no...eres...mi...padre," I say slowly with greater pride. (You're...not...my...father)

Julio looks at me, anger growing as was mine. He speaks to me in his calmest voice, "so... You work for Styles."

"Where's Harry?" I didn't look at Julio but at Liam.

Liam looks at Julio and Julio answers, "that's none of your concern, he won't live much longer anyway." Julio nears his face near mine, "that's why you don't cross me." I looked at him with great amount of hate, and I do what anyone would do at this moment, I spit in his face. Julio flinches and swings his arm back, but stops. He looks at one of the other men, "she's to be punished. Take her to the wash."

Liam smirks and looks at Julio, "think she can survive that?'

"We'll see."

I was suddenly hit on the head again and everything went black once again.