three

I wasn't exactly nervous when I was told I was gonna meet Harry, I was terrified.

Don't say anything stupid.

I just walked quietly next to Liam, Niall tagged along as well. Niall often also glancing at me, and looking away quickly.

I kind of wish I could think of what they're thinking.

"We're here," Liam says. Niall glances at me once more before saying, "just do what he tells you to do."

I took a deep breath in and I followed them inside. It's exactly how you would expect it.

It's dark and creepy. Simple as that.

"Harry, mate!?" Niall shouts.

I heard a sigh, and I see a tall man figure come from the room behind.

He wasn't what I expected him to be, he was tall, also pretty fit and even though I couldn't see his face, with the men that worked for him I bet he's just as attractive.

"Seriously Niall, I have shit to do," he spoke. His voice way deeper than I expected.

"Mate, Issac sent his guy in but we don't know his job," I almost forgot that they were talking about me.

The deep voice grumbles, "Niall, you were in charge of that."

Niall scoffs, "okay why the hell am I finding out about this now?"

Liam sighs, and I see the man walk towards us and I awkwardly take a step back behind Liam.

He stops and chuckles, "what's wrong kid? Scared?"

My breath hitched, don't show your fear.

"Uh, I've just heard a lot about you," I say.

He chuckles once more, "smart kid."

"I just have common sense," I muttered.

Liam and Niall stared at me, like I shouldn't talk back.

Harry just stood there, "clearly."

Way to fuck up, Julia.

"Anyway, I know your jobs, " he continues. "There's three."

I nodded, pretty sure he can't see me anyway.

"First task is tonight, you will collect money from another mate of mine, simple. Second task, pick up a shipment, don't ask what it is just try to convince them to reduce the price to 3k. Now the last task," he pauses, then continues. "Your last task is to go with Zayn to collect some money owed. You make sure Zayn doesn't come back empty handed, I don't trust him on his own."

Zayn? The one who shot that other guy?

"You will do the first task tonight, Liam will go with you to make sure nothing happens."

"Okay," I say quietly.

"Good, Liam will show you where you will be staying tonight," Harry announces, "you may leave."

I was the first to leave the room, I felt almost claustrophobic being in there. Niall and Liam stayed close behind me.

"Well he was in a better mood than I expected," Niall says.

"You're lucky he didn't kill you for not knowing the assignments," Liam huffs.

"He's terrifying," I say.

They glanced at me and smirked.

Liam says, "He can be, but he's a good mate."

"Eh, just when he doesn't kill you," Niall shrugs.