four

I stayed still, frozen. How did he know?

Liam's expression shows he wasn't joking about killing me any second.

"How did you...?" I asked.

He responds quickly, "Louis was too busy to notice, sorry mate but no guy screams like that. And I see how awkward you are around us."

I shake my head, "please don't tell me you told anyone else?"

He shakes his head, "no, I haven't yet. But I will if you don't start explaining."

I sighed, "I ran away from home about 6 months ago. I needed money, and I knew a guy who could help me. He said the best ways I was going to get a job like this was only if I were a guy. If I was a girl there were high chances of men using me for sex.

"So I cut all my hair off, wore sweaters and traveled doing jobs for different people so I can get by. I haven't been caught, until now. So please don't tell anyone," I plead.

He stares at me, "why did you run away?"

An answer I was hoping to avoid, "I'm a fucking adult and my parents refused to let me leave the house. They wanted me to marry a rich young man to better my family's wealth. So I ran away, that wasn't a life I wanted."

He nods, "makes sense."

I sighed, I hope he isn't going to tell anyone else.

"Who's your father?" he asked.

"Julio Esteban," I say.

His eyes widen, "wow I can see why you ran away. We know him, very well."

"How?" I asked.

"Let's just say he doesn't own a company of international marketing," he says.

"he's doing mafia shit?" I asked.

Liam shakes his head, "in a way yes and no. Let's say that he doesn't only trade clothing and consumer goods," he shrugs.

I always had a feeling my father lied to us, and now I was proven right.

"So you'll keep my secret?" I asked.

Liam nods, "yeah, you're only here temporarily, I don't have a reason to ruin your life like that. I think your father handled that pretty well."

I smiled, "thank you Liam, you have no idea."

He nods, "just try your best to act better."

"I'm really am trying," I laughed lightly.

"Just don't let Harry know who you are, or who knows what will happen."

"I will," I said reassuringly.

He nods and walks out of the room.
***

I fell asleep, and I was woken up by knocking, once more.

This time I was more surprised.

Harry.

"Um, hi, " I say.

He nods, "Marcus, am I correct?"

Does he know?

I answered his question with a small nod.

"I wanted to ask you personally what happened today?" he says.

I nodded, "do you want to come in?"

He shakes his head, "no just follow me."

I hope that doesn't mean I die.

I quickly put on my shoes and walked out with Harry. We walked in silent, did he want me to start?

We walked into this huge area that I haven't been to here, I looked up amazed.

"What is this place?" I asked.

He looks at me and smirks, "this mate... Is the King's Den, a place fit for a king. And everyone who isn't apart of it... Their hell."

I look around once more, "pretty cool."

He nods and laughs, "very cool."

We walked back into a hallway, to what I remember is his "office". I followed him inside, and I took a seat.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened?" he asked.

I nodded, and I told him everything from start to finish. Clearly leaving the part that Liam found out about me being girl, duh.

Harry stands up when I finish and says, "alright that's all I needed. I needed your side of these story, seems accurate to Liam's."

Phew.

"Okay," I say.

He nods, "you may leave. I will see you tomorrow at the morning six in the morning, sharp."

I nodded and I quickly got up and left.

I had a feeling this experience in The King's Den was going to change me.

***

Double update, told you I really don't have a life.

Please don't be ghost readers, vote and comment!

-E.x