eight

Harry's POV

I got word from Louis that they had their men selected.

"Alright lads, what do you have?" I asked.

Louis pulls out several documents, "we have seen what our men do best. Our biggest majority is strength, stealth with a gun and dealing."

"Okay anything else?" I question.

Liam pulls out a couple documents, "we have two men good with computers, one man is exceedingly well with hacking. We have men well with other weaponry other than guns. We also have a few men well with numbers, more like our brains."

"Okay, so what do we need?"

"More brains, the includes numbers and hackers," Louis says. "We also need more stealth, someone small, unnoticeable and fast. We lack that extremely, we have big men mainly but being incredibly fast, we lack."

"Okay... " I say. "Is that all?"

"From what we reviewed, for now yes," he shrugs.

"Alright do you have any suggestions for men?"

Louis shakes his head, "so far unknown."

"Call the rest of the boys, they might know a few," I order.

After a few minutes all the lads are back, same place as yesterday.

"Louis read out the type of men we need," I announce.

Louis rereads the list, and looks up.

"Any suggestions? " I asked.

"I know a guy for hacking, it might be a bit to get him to join Mafia. But I think he'll do it for me," Niall says.

"Great, anyone else?" I asked.

Zayn looks up, "did you say someone small and fast?"

"Yeah? Who do you suggest?" asks Liam.

"Marcus," he says. I looked at Zayn, and back at Liam and raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked.

"Come on, let's be honest. He's short, lanky awkward kid. And when I did my job with him, he ran way faster than I did," Zayn shrugs.

Liam speaks up, "I have to agree, but do you think he'll do it?"

I thought this might not be a good idea either but I was desperate. And maybe this way I'll figure who this kid might actually be.

"I'll talk to him personally," I say.

All the boys looked at me, Liam looked worried.

"Is that all for suggestions?" I asked, ignoring their stares.

They all sat quiet, "Alright. Niall you recruit your guy, I hope to get a yes. Liam since you worked with Marcus the most. You'll be coming with me."

I let the rest of the boys go, and I grabbed my car keys. Liam was behind me, and we head to the car. We start the car and we're on our way.

***
Julia/Marcus's POV

I was sitting on the chair in my small motel, eating some cheeseburgers from McDonald's. I was doing okay money wise. I still had a lot from Harry and now a couple more from the other jobs I've been doing.

I haven't really wanted to leave LA for several reasons. A lot of people needed a guy to sell, also I really liked it here. A lot of people don't but I did. I felt okay here.

Anyway. I was finally able to take my hoodie off and I sat just with jeans a tank top. My hair has been growing out so now I just have a fringe. I kind of liked it, but I missed my long hair to be quite honest.

I was flicking through channels on the little TV in my room. I click to Spongebob, as weird as it was, there wasn't anything else on TV.

I was interrupted by a loud knock on my door. I groaned as I grabbed my hoodie, pulled it over my head and opened the door.

"What the..." I say in shock.

Liam was standing there but beside him, Harry was too.

"Nice to see you again Marcus," Harry says.

"You too... " I trail.

"Mind if we come in?" he asked, almost sarcasticly nice.

"Sure."

I looked at Liam like 'what the actual fuck' Liam shrugged and walked inside.

I stood awkwardly as Harry looked around for a moment.

"Uh mate... " Liam says.

Harry looks up at and at me, " Marcus we're here to have a little preposition for you."

"And what might that be?" I asked skeptical.

"We want you to join The King's Den," he says.

I immediately answer, "hell no."

He stares at me, "what was that?"

"I almost died in the matter of two days being there, I can't imagine being there for more than two days. I sell drugs, and other small shit, what kind of use can I bring you?" I scoffed.

"That's where you're wrong. We need someone small, and fast, from suggestions of Liam and Zayn they conclude that you could be perfect, "Harry says. "You can learn how to use a gun and protect yourself, that won't be hard."

"Will... Will I get paid?" I asked.

"Yeah, from what I gave you for your previous work, there's a lot more to that," he says.

I stand there and looked at Liam, he nodded like 'you should say yes'.

"When do I start?" I asked.

Harry smiles, dimples showing on his beautiful features, "tonight."

***
I told you guys I get real fucking bored at school. I typed the previous chapter in English and Chemistry and I started this in chemistry and finished it here.

High school sucks, bleh.

Anyway, so yeah. Several updates today, I'll probably be doing this for a while until I have a enough chapters where I can reduce it to just one day a week or something.

So thanks for reading! And comment what you actually think! And vote, please and thanks.

-E.x