twenty-seven

Julia's POV

I drinking some coffee with Louis in his room. Everyone else had jobs for today, so we just decided to get some coffee and hang out.

Louis was already done, "now I want a beer."

"Beer after coffee? That's sounds disgusting," I cringed.

He stands up, "want any?"

"I'll pass. If I keep drinking beer I'll end up really getting a beer belly," I joke. He laughs and grabs himself a beer, I cringe as I stare at him. I shook my head and looked around, Louis had clothes lying everywhere but he didn't seem to care, in all honesty it wasn't that messy but it wasn't clean either. I dozed off for a bit, and then a thought came to mind.

"Louis, how did you end up in the King's Den?" I asked suddenly.

Louis looks at me, "well I haven't lived that in a long time. Get ready children, Louis is about to tell you a story."

"Oh boy," I say sarcastically.

He begins, "well I guess I'll start off by mentioning that I use to be addicted to some drugs. I had a serious problem, I don't really remember a lot from that time period. Anyway, aside from that, I had a pal who was my drug dealer, he'd sell me the stuff and I'll pay him, pretty sure you know how that shit works.

So one day I went to get my usual and he said he wasn't able to get his drugs from the person who sells them to him. So I got all mad, pretty sure I punched him then I asked him who sells him the drugs, and note the fact I also had a few beers before that...

So I showed up... Obviously at the King's Den, I remember shouting and shit. Got tackled by a few guys when I tried getting in. Liam happened to be one of those guys and he dragged my ass to Harry's office. Harry pulled out his gun and he would have shot me right there if I hadn't opened my mouth."

I interrupt,"Oh shit, what did you say?"

He smirks, "I said, 'what are you gonna do pretty boy? Shoot me?' Harry started laughing and lowered his gun. Asked why u was there and what my background was. He said he needed someone like me and ... Well happily ever after."

"How did you adapt here?" I questioned.

"Not too bad actually, I knew how to fight alright, and shooting a gun wasn't all the hard for me. Pretty sure I can kick Liam's ass now...don't tell him I told you that, he'll be in denial."

I rolled my eyes, "which of the lads were here when you showed up?"

"Liam, obviously. And Zayn, Niall was the last of us," he answers. "Zayn took some time to warm up to. We didn't get along at first, now we're pretty good."

"What about Harry?" I ask.

"What about him?"

"Well... Did you get along with him?"

He thinks about it, "We got along quite well, I think he was the first who I actually talked to. But everyone did like me, I mean look at me. I'm lovable."

I scoffed, "Okay, okay. Whatever you say." I looked at the time, "we have a meeting, get your ass up."

He stands up and we leave his room.

We continued talking, Louis still had his beer in his hand. We suddenly see Austin come up to us, "you going to the meeting?"

"Uh yeah," I answered awkwardly.

"Mind if I walk with you guys?" Louis smiles and answers, "Sure pal, so Austin how's your life in the den?"

"Uh... Well it's going alright, still a lot of stuff that I've seen that I have to get use to," Austin explains.