fifteen

I stared at Harry was caution.

"Sure, um what's up?" I asked.
He steps and leans against the wall. I tried to hide my flushed face.

He smirks, he noticed, "so as I was saying... I wanted to let you know that your training will still be a progress, that's one thing. And the next thing is, if you're hiding anything more, I suggest you tell me now because next time I won't give another single chance."

I thought for a moment, is there anything I haven't told?

"As I said, that was my only little white lie... The whole Marcus thing. Everything else is true," I say.

He eyes me closely, his eyes inspect my body, waiting to see any single chance of another lie. He looks up at me and smiles, "Alright."

"So did training... Will you be training me anymore? Or will it be someone else?"

He shook his head, "I see you and Liam are close... " he pauses, "so I'll ask him to train you."

I nodded, "fair enough."

He steps closer, now his eyes meet mine as he looks down at me.

"I know these men here are giving you a hard time now... Don't let yourself get pushed around. Show them you're more than just a girl," he said.

"I am a girl?" I scoffed.

He shook his head and lowered his face, nose almost rubbing against mine, "you're different. I can tell you are, love."

He steps back, as I felt all the air has punched out of me.

"I-" I try to say... But to me luck I was interrupted by gunshots.

Harry looks towards the door, "Are you fucking kidding me?" He opens the door, "stay here for a moment."

He leaves the room and I grabbed my bag. And grabbed the gun Liam gave me and put in my waistband.

Harry moments later rushes in, looking rather annoyed, "bloody idiots. Julio sent men here, follow me."

Harry grabs my hand and we leave the room. Everything was quiet but you could hear men yelling.

"Keep quiet," Harry whispers.

I nodded and followed close behind him. We take an alternate hallway instead of going to where the gunshots were heard. We started to run, cautious to our surroundings.

"We're almost there," I whispered. Harry nods and looks at me, "stay close."

We had no choice but to run the main area, we heard men talking but stay silent lurking behind empty crates that were left behind.

"Any sign of them?" asked one man.

"No sign, all seems to be completely empty. Asshole must of have seen us coming," muttered another man.

"Come on," Harry snaps, grabs my hand again.

We kept low until Harry accidently hit one of the crates. I held my breath waiting for the next move.

"Shh hear that? " a man snapped.

"Lovely," I whispered.

"Shut it," Harry mumbles.

We stood still, not even wanting to let out a breath. We hear footsteps, every step sounded closer, making my heart pound louder.

"Come out, come out wherever you are, " the voice calls.

I looked around and saw a metal piece. I raised my head a little to see where the men where. Their backs were to us, so I threw the metal piece towards their right.