fourteen

I stared in disbelief, it's now or never. 

"Answer me!" Harry snapped, I couldn't speak, as if I just lost my voice. 

Harry them pushed down to the floor and one more punch, I heard the guys screaming but everything was a blur. Before Harry could throw another punch he was pulled off, Liam holding a tight grip around him. 

"Liam! What the fuck! Let me go! If you don't, I swear I'll kill him!" I've never seen Harry so mad in my life, I was terrified. 

"No! Not until you calm down! I'm sure Marcus here has a lot of explaining but killing him before he could explain is not the way to find out," Liam snaps. 

Niall hurried to my side and got me up to my feet, his face was red and he looked pretty mad- not at me but at Harry. 

"You okay?" he whispers. 

"I'm fine," I breathe. 

I finally take a notice to my surroundings and I'm able to stand on my own two feet again. I looked at all the boys. Niall was pissed, as so is Harry and Liam. Zayn looked rather amused and Louis look plain terrified. I couldn't do this anymore, whatever the outcome is I just hope Harry has the heart not to turn me in to my father. 

"Fine... I'll talk," I say calmly. 

Liam lets Harry go and Harry takes a step forward, and Niall takes a step in front of me, "Niall, I can handle this." He looks at me with a worried look but steps aside. 

Harry's face was still fuming with anger, "talk."

I sighed, I started to unzip my sweater and threw it on the ground. I look down at the ground, still too scared to look up, but I started to speak, "My name is Julia, I ran away from home a few months ago to escape the hell that my father made me live in. 

I'm originally from Florida, a rich family. I knew my family would want to find me, so I had a friend who told me he could help me, if I disguised myself as a guy. So I did, he helped me by making me do jobs such as sell drugs, deal and all that stuff. I stayed being a guy to avoid getting raped, hurt and possibly other stuff. When I came along to the Kings Den, I didn't expect for me to stay so long. That's why I never said anything, but once I was asked to join I felt I was in too far with my lie to say anything. I knew eventually you would find out, but I was hoping to leave sooner before so. Look I didn't mean to cause trouble, but I did. And I'm sorry I lied." 

Harry's face was unreadable. As for Liam and Niall they looked worried, and Zayn and Louis smiled at me. 

"And here I thought you were gay," Louis chuckles. 

"Well I mean I guess Marcus was, are you mad, Lou?" 

He shook his head, "Just surprised."

I looked at Harry and he just stared at me, daggers shooting at me, "then how did you know Julio's lockcode back there?"

"Remember that man you killed who worked for him... He said Julio's missing-" I get caught off by Zayn, "Julio's missing daughter."

"So, that's why Julio was desperate was on the hunt for her in this area, we really did have his daughter..." Louis concludes. 

"Look, the reason I stayed was because I wanted to get my revenge on my father, this is the whole reason I stayed longer then intended."

Harry looked confused, angry, "That doesn't hide the fact you lied."

"I was scared! When I heard my father was willing to give a reward, I felt maybe you were gonna turn me in or something..." I desperately try to convince him.