fifty-nine

What you've all been waiting for.

*smut*
***

The days have been more and more busy now that Harry was out of of care and Ed was devising our very prestigious plan. I would wake up, go to the meetings for the plan, train a bit for my strength, more planning and then sleep. Failing wasn't an option anymore as we've all grown anxious to take every single one of the Pits members.

Harry has been gaining strength daily as he trains the most than any of us. He'll wake up, go to the meetings, go train and I won't see him unless I go train myself or until he gets back to me when he's coming to sleep.

Today we were all advised to have a slow day as Ed feels he's onto something with the Pit and my father, and feels we all need a break.

I had just gotten done eating my dinner for the evening, as all I did really was sleep and/or sit in bed all day.

Harry has been about, planning with Ed, or coming to check on me briefly.

The door had opened, meaning Harry had come back to my room. I was right as he walks in and throws his boots beside the door. He sees me and gives me a small smile while coming to lay next to me.

"How's your day been?" He asks.

"Great, mostly spent in this position all day," referring to me laying in bed. "Anything new?"

"We have narrowed our options to where your father can be hiding at, so we're close."

"That's great."

He looks up at the ceiling and sighs, "you know, I've been thinking..."

"About what?"

"After this, why don't we just grab our shit and go on a vacation. Like Argentina, it's nice there, somewhere tropical."

I shifted my body to face him, "why?"

"I don't know... I just think we could use it," he shrugs.

I laughed, "I mean, you're right. But can we just pack our stuff and leave like that?"

"Why not?"

"You're the leader.."

He doesn't say anything and then continues, "I love you."

I blinked at his surprising words, "I love you too."

He then faces his body to face mine and gently strokes my face with his thumb and we just stared at each other's eyes with intensity.

"Harry..." I whispered.

"Shh..." He leans in and starts to kiss me. Our kiss starts off heated and passionate. His tongue begs for entrance as he grunts for approval. I let him and I start tugging at his shirt, moaning into our heated kiss. He shifts his position so that he's on top of me, without breaking our kiss.

"Julia..." He groans into the kiss. It makes me tug on his shirt more, and I grew more restless.

He got what I wanted as he broke the kiss and took off his shirt, flinging it across the room. He then continues by attacking my neck with heated kisses and bites while tugging on the skin that will definitely leave me marks.

"Harry," I now moaned out loud as I bucked my hips up so they grind against his crotch. He lets out another pleasured groan as he starts grinding as well, his hands wandering up my shirt.