B o n u s 7

"Gemma, you're a teenager now

"Gemma, you're a teenager now. This is why we are getting you a phone, not because you blackmailed us. Having a phone is a big deal, and many bad things will come up. That's how I met your mother. Just be careful, or your mom will skin me alive."

"Thank you so much Dad! I promise I won't do anything bad on it."

"And do you remember the sacred Lewellan family rule on phones?"

"Always answer a call from a stranger with a joke. I seriously don't get that rule."

"You will one day, my young Jedi. Now leave me to face the wrath of your mom."

"One step ahead of you."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Heyo Harps, my beautiful wife."

"What did you do?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"You never call me 'beautiful wife' unless you weaseled yourself into a situation that you shouldn't have, so spill it before you lose it."

"Well, ImayormaynothaveboughtGemmaaphonewithoutyourpermission..."

"Oliver, I couldn't understand that. Say it again, but slower this time."

"Uh, you know how you said Gemma had to wait to get a phone until she was sixteen?"

"Yes..."

"Well, I may have given her a phone this morning as an early birthday gift without asking you first."

"OLIVER!!!"

"Uh. gotta blast. Work calls."

"It's a Saturday!"

"..."

"Dang, for a forty-year-old man he's fast."

"You could say that again Gemma."

**************

This chapter is more of a bridge for the spin-off I'm writing for Misfits (: