R e v e r i e

Ring, ring

Ring, ring

"GUESS WHAT?!?!"

"GUESS WHAT?!?!"

"Oh, uh, you go first."

"No, you go first."

"Okay. So you remember me talking about that girl Fay, right?"

"Yeah, I remember her."

"Yeah, well I was helping out in my mom's coffee shop before school and she was there. We didn't talk or anything, just doing our work in silence. When I was packing up to leave for school, there she was, all blushing and stumbling on her words. It was adorable. Anyways, she asked me out on a date. Isn't that crazy?! So we're going out on Friday."

"That's exciting for you. Fay's a nice girl."

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

"..."

"..."

"So, uh, what was your news."

"Oh, yeah. So this morning I was out for my usual run before school. And do you remember that park that's pretty much right across my house?"

"Yeah, I think I do."

"Well, I was jogging there when I ran into Hunter. He started to run next to me, and we started talking about music, since we both had earphones in before we ran into one another. After that, when we were parting ways, he invited me to dinner, and then to go see a band play at Rooster."

"You mean the Rooster, the place where wanna-be artists play?"

"Yeah. I know it'll be crappy, but I get a good vibe from him."

"That's good."

"Yeah, it is."

"Well, I've got to go. My sister wants me to drive her somewhere."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

Beeeeep