R e c i p r o c i t y

Ring, ring

Ring, ring

"I didn't know you could play that good."

"Surprised, aren't you?"

"I mean, your kicks were always in the frame, never off. Your passes always went to the players feet, and your throw-ins were perfect. You played amazing."

"And I'm surprised that you blocked most of my shots. But your punts need some working."

"I thought they were pretty good."

"Think again."

"Too bad the game ended in a tie. 2-2."

"Yeah, it would've been nice to win."

"..."

"What?"

"You know how you said my punts were bad?"

"Yeah."

"Would you mind helping me?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"So?"

"You are asking for my help?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing. Why don't you ask number 25, whatever his name is to help you. He seemed to be able to kick very well. And he was nice to me after the game. I bet he would be a perfect trainer."

"First off, his name is Hunter. Second off, you made more goals then he did, plus I trust you more."

"Whatever you say. After practice tomorrow meet me on the field. I'll help you out."

"Okay, cool. Thanks."

"I owe you anyways."

Beeeeep

"Does she think I want her to help me just because I did something for her?"

********

Hello, lovely readers. This is just going to be a quick authors note.

So first things first, I would like to thank you guys so much for all the reads. I already have much, much more then I thought I would ever have. And all the comments and votes have just been amazing! Thank you guys so much, and keep on voting and commenting because I love to hear what you want to say.

Speaking of wanting to hear what you what to say, I have a question for my readers: In the end of my novel I'm planning on writing a little excerpt from this book, except it won't be told through dialogue. If you want me to write a certain scene, please comment so I know what you guys want to hear.

Thank you (again) for reading this!

Oh, before I leave, I just want to clarify something. That little movie and ice cream episode was a total friend thing. They may know they like each other, but thy still can't really wrap it around their heads so they are still friends.

Okay, continue (: