K o n e c

Harper's Pov

Harper's Pov

I studied the girl standing in the mirror in front of me.

Her brown hair was pulled into a braid that snaked over her shoulder, her lips were the same color as her maroon dress the fit snugly on her body, and her blue eyes were the opposite shade of blue as her bracelet, which was given to her from Oliver.

Thankfully I didn't have to go on a scavenger hunt to get it.

My fingers ran over my dress, and the person in the mirror followed suit.

It felt so weird to be in a dress.

"By the amount of time you're spending looking at yourself in the mirror, I would've thought you were dating yourself." Celeste, who was laying on my bed flipping through a magazine, looked up at me with a smirk on her face.

I gave her a pointed a look. "Ha ha ha. You could have reality tv show with that attitude."

"I know." She smirked at me. "I could become more famous than the Kardashians."

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the mirror.

Celeste stood up from the bed and walked over to where I was standing in front of the mirror.

The reflection showed two girls who looked almost exactly alike.

Celeste was about two inches shorter than me, and had Latina blood coursing through her veins, but that was when the differences mainly stopped. We had the same hair color, though her hair was cut short into a bob, and the same nose, mouth, and eyes. The only difference was that her jawbone was more pronounced then mine.

Celeste was on the soccer team with me, and was one of my closest friends. When we were younger people would always ask if we were twins, which made us giggle like the bunch of school girls we were.

Too bad we aren't related, that would have made life so much easier.

"Harp, you look beautiful. Don't let yourself think otherwise."

Her hand was curled around my wrist, giving it a gentle squeeze. I shot her a grateful smile.

"Now get downstairs before you get sucked into that mirror for staring at it for so long."

A laugh escaped my lips as I turned away from the mirror and walked out of my bedroom.

Walking out of my bedroom was easy, but walking down the stairs was harder.