Authors Note

Our story of two misfits, who are both hiding behind curtains of an image acceptable to society, who both have a history with one another yet are still able to love, is now over

It was so much fun to write this story, and I have gotten so much positive feedback. I would like to take a minute to thank everyone who has actually saw this story, thought it would be interesting, and has been reading it since, and especially the ones who have commented and voted. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys.

If you have any questions about the story or just want to leave a nice note, I am free to answer them. Just comment below.

Uhhh... What else do you usually put into an author note?

Oh yeah! There will be a chapter after this that's all about the prom, except it won't be only dialogue. I'm hoping this will give you guys something to fangirl over, since there will be actual detail (gasp)

After this story I will be writing one called The Romeo and Juliet Effect (This story will not be dialogue only) I'll not be giving any details (hehehe) but I hope you'll read it and love it as much as you guys have seemed to like this one.

Also, go and read my fanfiction To Archie, and my other short stories Insomnia and Desperation.

Annndddd that's all I have to say.

Thank you so much (again) for reading this story. It means so much to me.

Stay tuned for a little glimpse of prom with Oliver and Harper, plus some bonuses!