Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Thirty Two

F/F - Favourite Food

It's been a few months since that text Sarah sent me, I never got anything else, probably because I ignored and blocked her. I assumed her words were just empty threats anyway, she's just mad I found out about her. I sigh, stroking down the black lace dress tightly fitting my body, Joe and I are going out tonight. I'm not sure where he's taking me, he said it was a surprise. But I'm sure whatever it is will be amazing, everything with him is. I slide on my black heels on and push my hair out of my face and that's when there is a knock at the door. I go over with the biggest grin, instantly being greeted with a kiss when I open it.

"Stop." I laugh as his kisses begin to travel around my face, he laughs and stops.

"You coming?" He smiles, entwining our fingers together as he walks me out. After a little drive we end up at a beach, it's getting dark now and the sea is calm. The sky is a mixture of colours, bouncing from pink to orange, each colour being vibrant and beautiful; illuminating the whole sky. The beach is empty, making it so the only noises around are the sea rushing in and out and the light breathing of the two of us.

"You should have told me we were coming to the beach!" I laugh, pulling off my shoes, the damp sand sliding in between my toes and sticking to the bottom of my feet.

"If I did, it wouldn't have been a surprise." He smiles, pulling out a blanket and sitting down on it. "I also got something for us to eat! And I wouldn't expect a picnic or anything." He grins, pulling out a carrier bag, my favourite smell greeting me. It's F/F!

"Much better than a picnic!" I giggle, digging in when he sets the food down in front of us. Once we've eaten and are stuffed but stuffed from such a good meal, I cosy up to his side, enjoying his warmth when he loops his arms around me and kisses my head.

"I love you so much, Y/N."

"I love you too." I smile, looking up to him but staying in his arms.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asks me nervously, breaking away and standing up.

"Of course." He kneels down on one knee and I instantly know what's going to happen. Butterflies erupt in not just my stomach but my whole body, I've never felt so nervous yet so ecstatic in my whole life.

"Will you marry me?"

And this is the happiest moment of my life. Nothing can sum up how I feel.

"Yes!" I squeal, a tear rolling down my cheek. I go onto my knees and fall into his arms, staying there for a few moments. I don't want to ever leave his arms, they're where I feel safest, where I feel happiest.

"You're crying." He giggles as we pull away from each other and he puts the beautiful ring on my finger, everything feels right. He wipes away my tear and kisses me passionately, it lasts for what feels like forever but it eventually ends and we're lying down on the blanket, me cuddled up to his chest. We're laid silently but it doesn't matter, we're happy like this. The only sound is the ocean pulling in and out. I will forever remember this moment.

I'm so happy to be publishing this chapter! He proposed! However, before you go I just want to thank each one of you for your read because I've now climbed up to over 5k reads and it's honestly mind blowing. I am so grateful, it means more than you can imagine. Writing is my passion and when I get such a positive response it really brings a smile to my face. Now, sorry if it was a little cheesy but it is true! So thank you and for the votes and comments as well! They're just as amazing as the reads, honestly, any kind of support is. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I certainly enjoyed writing it!

- Shannon