Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

It's been days since Joe confessed about his feelings for me and he's been ignoring my small efforts at getting back to normal, I've even gone to his place but the door was ignored, I heard people inside and by then it was clear I'm unwanted. When I lost Jackie and Liam I felt lonlier than ever but I had no idea it could get worse but it did – when I lost Joe. Sitting on my bed, my laptop in my lap, I click upload to the video thanking my subscribers for two million and explaining how much it meant to me because it truly does. When I first began YouTube it was genuinely a hobby like it is at first with most YouTubers as you don't expect it to become a job. At the time I didn't even know that was possible, nor did I know it'd become my dream job. Sighing, I look over at my phone with many notifactions, none of which are from Joe though which saddens me since he's the only person I actually want to hear from right now. But my eyes suddenly light up when a message from Joe comes in with a ding, the only one to catch my complete attention. I widen my eyes, opening it up and reading through the message asking me to meet him outside. I look at it for a moment, confused as to why he didn't just come up but go down anyway after sliding on a pair of shoes to find him stood by my car waiting, kicking a stone about nervously. When he sees me he walks over, pausing when we meet but then pulling me in for a tight hug, a hug I've been needing for days.

"I'm so sorry Y/N." He whispers, his voice wobbly.

"You don't have to be." I tell him, still holding onto him trying to stay in this moment for as long as possible, his warm embrace is the most comforting thing I've had in the longest time.

"I do." He smiles, pulling away, gazing into my eyes for a moment before he sighs and pulls me in for a kiss. A kiss which makes it feel as if the world stops, every single clock on earth pausing it's ticking through the day. When we break away, our gaze still remaining strong, I feel a sense of closeness to him. We then begin to giggle, almost in shock that this has happened. If I were to tell the Y/N before the collab ever happened that all of this would have happened, she'd think I was foolish and completely losing it.

"You're not going to ignore me now then?" I smile, rubbing my bare arms in hope of warming them up from the sudden chill.

"Not one bit," He smiles, pointing inside shivering himself.

"Come on." I tell him, walking back inside, taking Joe with me.

From here we spent hours and hours just talking, I feel as if I'm beginning to heal.