Chapter One

Chapter One

Y/N - Your Name

Y/Y/N - Your YouTube Name

T/N - Twitter Name

"And upload," I whisper to myself, my finger hitting the button on my laptop confidently while I smile. I refresh the page before I get more comfortable in my duvet to read the comments now flooding through, each one bringing a grin to my face. Usually, I upload on Tuesdays at six which I very clearly missed as I look at the clock beside me reading 10:47. I try to never miss my uploading time, I've grown to really enjoy making my viewers happy. However, I was a little late tonight due to Liam, my boyfriend taking me out for a surprise dinner. My passion for YouTube for sure made me hesitant but I couldn't miss out. Liam is everything to me, he's my best friend alongside being my boyfriend. He's never really understood the YouTube thing though but claims to be proud anyway. I couldn't be happier with the number of viewers I have, one point five million to be exact. I was ecstatic with my first subscriber and the thought of that many more clicking that very red button is just amazing. My journey has definitely been slow with not having ever done many collaborations with other YouTubers; to put it simply, I'm a shy person. Despite that, I'm still overly happy with who I have and how things have turned out for me. My life pretty much consists of Jackie, my sister, and Liam.

After a while of responding to comments and checking everything went up correctly, I decide to go to sleep but check through Twitter first. Except, it's nothing I expected. I check my DM's, only to find Joe's name at the top. My stomach begins to do flips and my heart starts to palpitate while the excitement rushes through me quite rapidly. To sum up the over dramatic reaction, Joe has forever been my favourite YouTuber, he was the entire inspiration to begin my channel in the first place. Without him, I wouldn't have gotten to where I am today.

Joe_Sugg:

Hey, I love the new prank you uploaded! I think it'd be fun if we collabed?

I stare in disbelief and utter bewilderment. This can't be real, I won't believe for a second that Joe has ever seen my videos, let alone even knowing I exist. I click onto the account that sent the message, attempting to confirm the thoughts of it being a prank on me but my jaw drops when the blue tick becomes evident. It confirms it all. Joe knows me. I smile, beginning to type a short response.

T/N:

Hi, I'm so glad you enjoyed the video, that'd be great. When would you want to film?

Joe_Sugg:

How about Friday?

T/N:

Sure, that's perfect.

After agreeing, Joe sends me some further details which simply ends the night perfectly.